Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Cracked heels Lock Rss

there's stuff from the chemist calle Du-it. you can buy a little trial pack for $3 and I found that lasted me ages! Stingy much? LOL That and some sort of ex foliation thing.
The bodyshop's blue foot smoother at only $5.95. Nothing else worked for me until I got my hands on that magical thing.

nee Lilysmama - Proud Mama of 2 Girls

I use the Body Shop hemp foot cream, it's brilliant. If you can bear it, try applying your cream then wrapping your feet in glad-wrap at bedtime. And try and always wear shoes, esp on paving and concrete.

I use the Body Shop hemp foot cream, it's brilliant. If you can bear it, try applying your cream then wrapping your feet in glad-wrap at bedtime. And try and always wear shoes, esp on paving and concrete.

lol i did that a lil while ago (on mums advice) worked really well till i had to get up for the lil man in the middle of the night n was slipping n sliding on the tiles (even with socks over the top) hahahh

lol i did that a lil while ago (on mums advice) worked really well till i had to get up for the lil man in the middle of the night n was slipping n sliding on the tiles (even with socks over the top) hahahh

LOL yes I have been there done that too! I recently got a tattoo on my foot and I didn't want the Bepanthen to rub off onto my sheets and ruin them so had to wrap again, very unpleasant! But it does help.
Ahem - this is going to sound like a real advertisement for my nutrimetics, but take it or leave it ladies, I don't mean to be pushy laugh Anyway the Soul Renewal Corsica Foaming Foot Scrub is gorgeous and really works. I follow it up with the Cooling Foot Creme and Bob's your uncle!! I use it every 3 days and it keeps the nastiness away! Smells divine too all lemony and mandariny...

I keep promising myself a professional pedicure but I just never see to get the time...

www.nutrimetics.com.au/sineadfraser

Sign in to follow this topic