Huggies Forum

how long is to long Lock Rss

the control knob on my machine came off in my hand 10days ago. It is still under warranty. I rang the manufacture who then refered me on to the local repairer.

They took 2 days to come out. Only to tell me they need to order the part in. Would take 3 days 4 max. I rang wed and part still hadn't arrived but was assured it would be there yesterday.

Rang today to be told the "spare parts" guy was away from today till tuesday and to call back lunch time tuesday. There is no one there that can find out if the part has shown up or when it will. I just have to wait.

Do you think this is acceptable? I have never had to wait that long to have my old machine repaired. And if this is the after service you get with this brand then i don't think i'll bother buying anything else from them.

i''''m baking a baby

That's TERRIBLE customer service!!! I would be going crazy!! I think I'd ring the manufacturer again and let them know the problem you're having with their "recommended" supplier and ask if they have another in the area.

That's appalling!!

www.nutrimetics.com.au/sineadfraser

That's TERRIBLE customer service!!! I would be going crazy!! I think I'd ring the manufacturer again and let them know the problem you're having with their "recommended" supplier and ask if they have another in the area.

That's appalling!!

Thanks. I was starting to think i was over reacting. I am going insane i normally wash every day and as dd is still a spewy baby having clothes sitting around is not an option.

I think i will ring the manufacturer and tell them whats happening. But i'll calm down first.

i''''m baking a baby

That's appalling!!

angry Ditto to that!
Ring back the manufacturer again! That is too long to have to wait for an essential item! (I hate hand washing!!) blink

Let us know how you get on! Good luck smile

www.nutrimetics.com.au/sineadfraser

i have a family member who works in this trade and unfortunatly broken washing machine knobs will get pushed back in the queue if a more urgent job is called in, while it is a inconvenience to you, sometimes there is nothing that can be done about it. What i would do is ring the manufacturor and say you have been waiting 10 days and could they call your repairer to request a replacement machine to get through until yours is fixed and state that it is not realistic for you to be at the laundry mat daily with children.

My family member does have replacement washing machines and fridges available for there customers if they can't be repaired quickly, so you would hope that this company does too, only downfall is the replacement you might be using could be on the verge of 100 years old LOL but it's better then nothing.

i have a family member who works in this trade and unfortunatly broken washing machine knobs will get pushed back in the queue if a more urgent job is called in, while it is a inconvenience to you, sometimes there is nothing that can be done about it. What i would do is ring the manufacturor and say you have been waiting 10 days and could they call your repairer to request a replacement machine to get through until yours is fixed and state that it is not realistic for you to be at the laundry mat daily with children.

My family member does have replacement washing machines and fridges available for there customers if they can't be repaired quickly, so you would hope that this company does too, only downfall is the replacement you might be using could be on the verge of 100 years old LOL but it's better then nothing.

I could understand if i was told they were busy but being told the spare parts guy was away and no one else in the business could tell me if the part had arrived is what really annoyed me. Along with the fact the guy i spoke to wed said how quiet busniess was and they should be able to come out the same day when the part arrived they were just waiting on it.

i''''m baking a baby

ahhh well if they are quiet that's a bit pathetic!! ring the manufacturer and hopefully they will sort it out for you
it took 7-8 weeks for us to get our tv back when it stopped working. lucky we had a spare, but still waaaaay too long!

hey chick my bestie has been without hers for just over 3 weeks and they said the part is on order and will get here.... she is over it too, with 2 children under 4 you need a machine and there is still no date as to when it will be ready,,,

Leigha''s little men smile

hey chick my bestie has been without hers for just over 3 weeks and they said the part is on order and will get here.... she is over it too, with 2 children under 4 you need a machine and there is still no date as to when it will be ready,,,

Hey i hope it gets fixed soon. Mine was finally fixed last wed. But apparently the part had sat there since the thursday before hand but the parts bloke wanted a long weekend. Thats what gets me upset. I'd understand if they were really waiting for the part to come in.

i''''m baking a baby

yeah i think what is getting her is that they never ordered it for the first 2.5 weeks, it was not until she rang and said is it fixed that they realised... they are not busy NOW but recon when the parts delivery arrives it could be another week cause they have lots of machines waiting on parts sad

Leigha''s little men smile

Sign in to follow this topic