Huggies Forum

So the Eclipse Trailer is out Rss

I really cant wait for eclipse. I really enjoyed New Moon. i wonder if it'll be much different with change in directors??
OMG OMG OMG where?!?!?
I just saw it on Sunrise - makes me want to read the series again...for the 3rd time smile I cannot wait for the film!
Eclipse trailer
found it
http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Watch+Full+Eclipse+Trailer+Swoon/2670933/story.html
i saw it yesterday on you tube. Can't wait to see the movie

i've started the books again. but as i am reading twilight i can see SOOOOO many things that were completely different in the movie. the same basic things are there but so much is in a different sequence or they say different things.
can't recall if New Moon was that different from the book?
I was never really into Twilight. I watched the first movie to see what all the fuss was about and I did enjoy it. I then watched the second, but didn't think it was a good as the first. Not sure if it was because maybe I wasn't feeling like watching a movie. I just watched the trailer and WOW, that looks like it's going to be really good!! It's kind of making me want to read the books, which I said I don't think I could ever do because I wasn't that into it lol.
Cant wait! The movies are a fair bit different from the books. I prefer the books over the movies apart from the perve on Jacob. lol
Awesome thanks for the link!!!!!

comes out on my birthday....best birthday pressie ever i reckon grin grin grin grin
It looks really good but it's strange seeing a different actress playing Victoria (original actress had a 10 day overlap with another movie so they cast someone else)...can't wait till it comes out though!

HeartKids show courage, strength & tenacity

Lol I haven't seen new moon yet. Any one know when its due out on dvd?

I have twilight on my laptop but now that you can buy it for like $10 I might pick it up. Its making me want to read the books again though, might see if my family will buy them for my birthday (borrowed them last time).

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Sign in to follow this topic