Huggies Forum

Thanks Huggies Rss

I wanted to publicly thank the Mods and the IT team. When the site changed over I had soem odd things happening with my acct. I had my old username, but no post history and I couldn't log on with my original email address. So I contacted the mods and within a few days I had all of my posts (8000+) back and it was all sorted. I recieved some lovely emails and I am pleased with what they did for me. I hadn't expected it, nor would it have made much difference, but I am pleased that my 6 years of Huggies is still around lol
Thanks Huggies grin wub

I wanted to publicly thank the Mods and the IT team. When the site changed over I had soem odd things happening with my acct. I had my old username, but no post history and I couldn't log on with my original email address. So I contacted the mods and within a few days I had all of my posts (8000+) back and it was all sorted. I recieved some lovely emails and I am pleased with what they did for me. I hadn't expected it, nor would it have made much difference, but I am pleased that my 6 years of Huggies is still around lol
Thanks Huggies grin wub

No problem! Happy to help!
smile Huggies Team
Sign in to follow this topic