Huggies Forum

Celebrity Shags Rss

Hubby and I always have this discussion. My top 3 are:-

Patrick Swayze (Not now lol, but back in the dirty dancing days)

Bruce Willis - Yum

Charlize Theron - Dont care that she is female

When I ask hubby who his 3 are, he always asks:-

Can I just shag Cameron Diaz 3 times? He is suck a dick...lol
Hmmmmmm let me think

Mathew McConaughey (I think that's how you spell it)

Jessica Alba

Hubby I'm not sure about and he's in the shower so I won't ask LOL but I am pretty sure Jen Hawkins would be up there on the list LOL

gawd i wonder how many times that dood from twilight is gonna get named (and no your right i've never read the book or watched the movie tongue )

I would have:

Hugh Jackman
Sean Connery

I agree with Hugh Jackman
Robbie Williams (about 5 years ago)
and the guy that plays Smith in Sex and the City Mmmm - especially when he shaved his hair off!

gawd i wonder how many times that dood from twilight is gonna get named (and no your right i've never read the book or watched the movie )

I would have:

Hugh Jackman
Sean Connery

Ooohhhh yeah Hugh Jackman for sure

Although I find Sean Connery very sexy, esp his voice, he reminds me way too much of my Dad to ever be "doable" LMAO

I was talking with my hubby last night about this. His "free pass" is Jessica Alba, and mine was Jensen Ackles (Dean from Supernatural) but I have recently changed it to Joshua Jackson (Peter from Fringe, probably better known as Pacey from Dawsons Creek). I think it may change back when they bring back Supernatural onto TV smile

I was talking with my hubby last night about this. His "free pass" is Jessica Alba, and mine was Jensen Ackles (Dean from Supernatural) but I have recently changed it to Joshua Jackson (Peter from Fringe, probably better known as Pacey from Dawsons Creek). I think it may change back when they bring back Supernatural onto TV smile

Ohhh I do like Joshua Jackson for some reason. He is not that good looking, but for some reason would still love to shag his brains out! lol.

Oh you know who else...that dude from the drink driving add. You know the one when he keeps thinking he is seeing a police officer! He is not celebrity status but still has heaps of sex appeal I reakon.
Tom DeLonge by a landslide!

Carey Hart wub

Tom DeLonge again wink

Shannon Ponton from Biggest Loser
Paul walker
George clooney
Vin diesel

Jen Hawkins for hubby
Bruce Willis (back in the last boy scout days) for me
Richard Gere. mmmmmmm

Madelyn Jean - Jul 08. Emily Florence - Nov 09

Definately Paul Walker and if Taylor Lautner has an older brother who looks like him, then him as well smile.
Sign in to follow this topic