Huggies Forum

Toy Promotion Lock Rss

Hi All,

I am interested in swapping huggies nappy barcodes for the wipes ones to get my toys - if anyone has any wipes barcodes they want to swap or give away (will pay postage) please PM me. I have a huge amount of nappy ones but no wipes!

Cheers

Ali

hey i got 2 wipes barcode and need one newborn/infact one but the wipes i buy at the bulk pack (384) from big w. please check if they will accept these before we swap(if you want to)

They don't take those ones...but am more than happy to send you your missing barcode.

Problem is I don't know the code number...I have over 100 of them, but they are cut up neatly.

If you have one PM it will find and post this week.

you can check your barcodes here:barcodes for promos

thanks - well PM your address & will mail one to you.

cheers

Why don't they accept the bulk box wipes? That's the only type I buy!! GRR
I thought the bulk box of 384 wipes are accepted for the promotions? I rang huggies earlier today, and she said they are fine to use for the promotions.

I thought the bulk box of 384 wipes are accepted for the promotions? I rang huggies earlier today, and she said they are fine to use for the promotions.

Well, if that's the case, OP, I have tons of wipes barcodes and need 2 nappies barcodes! I can call Huggies myself to confirm that they accept the bulk wipes barcodes...
i hope Ali is reading this. if you are i can send u the wipes barcode and u can send me 1 newborn/infant one. i tried pm u but is says cant pm this user. maybe u can pm me when u read this?

Sign in to follow this topic