Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. why does no-one live in the same town as me!!!

why does no-one live in the same town as me!!! Lock Rss

well, obviously there are people who live in Muswellbrook, but it seems no-one in here!

well, obviously there are people who live in Muswellbrook, but it seems no-one in here!

lol probably because it's prodemently a mining town? lol
Later this year we will be 34klms outside Singo, but that's it lol
Are you going to tomorrows meetup?

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

I actually do know of someone else who is on here that lives in Musswellbrook.
I had never heard of that place before.
Sorry never heard of it sad I dont think anyone on here lives in my town either lol! Anyone from Cairns QLD?

i couldnt find anyone in portland vic or mt gamber SA either sad

i know plenty of mums in gladstone QLD but none use huggies... i think finding a playgroup or something is the way to go

(the 3 places ive lived in the last 2 yrs)

lol probably because it's prodemently a mining town? lol
Later this year we will be 34klms outside Singo, but that's it lol
Are you going to tomorrows meetup?

Its a lonely existance being a miners wife!!! smile
What town outside Singo?
What meetup?

What town outside Singo?
What meetup?

I live in a mining town too and thought there would be a heap of mums who moved out here with there partners looking for friends. For about the last 2yrs I've occassionally put something on here in the communities section and got a couple of replies. One deleted her account after she replied, one was a bit psycho, another never replied to the thread again and the one that I did become friends with moved back to our hometown!

What town outside Singo?
What meetup?

We are meeting up at Maitland Park tomorrow Come down if you can gasp) If you have FB PM me and I will add you to the meet up group
Cheers Ness

Isnt there a Huggs Lady that lives in your town (sorry I cant spell it! lol)? I think she was saying the same thing! Someone that looks very similar to tycusjay... she has a wedding picture up for her avatar, I think she said she is 20ish and is newly pregnant with baby number one. ARGH! I cant remember her user name!

Isnt there a Huggs Lady that lives in your town (sorry I cant spell it! lol)? I think she was saying the same thing! Someone that looks very similar to tycusjay... she has a wedding picture up for her avatar, I think she said she is 20ish and is newly pregnant with baby number one. ARGH! I cant remember her user name!

Isn't Tycusjay in Muswellbrook too?

i couldnt find anyone in portland vic or mt gamber SA either sad

i know plenty of mums in gladstone QLD but none use huggies... i think finding a playgroup or something is the way to go

(the 3 places ive lived in the last 2 yrs)

Awwwwwww i live in Gladstone!! I have met a couple of fab Mummies off here but one has moved to teh coast.... But have not met any knew faces for a logn time!

Sorry never heard of it sad I dont think anyone on here lives in my town either lol! Anyone from Cairns QLD?

Us north queenslanders are a rare breed! I'm in Mackay....not many people from here on here either......
Sign in to follow this topic