Huggies Forum

Little things that annoy you Rss

Hi

Was just cleaning my house and it made me think of a thread where we can all list the stupid/annoying things people do in our house's that drive us up the wall. Some of mine are:

1. I HATE it when people don't clean their "dirty marks" off the toilet when they go to the loo. Especially visitors. As if i should be cleaning that for them!!

2. Dirty socks left laying in the middle of the lounge room floor, or where ever else they were taken off.

3. People walking dirt through my house, noticing it, and still not offering to clean it up.

Ok, I have SOOO many more, but you'd all start think i was padantic!!

I don't like it when people use their washing up sponge to clean up mess on the floor ... ewwww gasp

When guys come round and leave the toilet seat up..

When someone doesn't leave until really late.. I hate that!

When people bring their children over and they pull all of the toys out of the toy box and walk out without asking their children to pick them up!

Visitors leaving the toilet lid up.

Visitors leaving the toilet door open so DS can get in there and attack the toilet paper.

People putting the toilet paper on the holder the wrong way ie: under not over!!

It really sounds like I have some toilet issues LOL laugh

Im sure there are plenty more - just cant think of them right now smile

People that don't pronounce the "TH" sound and say its free o'clock,lets for froo here!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I hate it!

Working with 100 women and none of them know how to change a toilet roll.

Dh leaving a bit of socks or undies sticking out of the draw so it doesn't shut properly.

People leaving dribbles down the side of a coffee cup.

When the kids change the channel on foxtel then accidently drop the clicker, batteries fall out and it takes ages to get the bloody thing working again and you're stuck watching some crap on religeous channel.

Also, when my neighbours get the good junl mail, and i miss out.

Well apart from all of the above that you ladies have already mentioned.

i hate DP leaving beer cans/bottles where ever he finishes them. I just found one behind the printer. I mean WTF
I HATE the toilet seat being left up. DH grew up in a house of men so he ALWAYS leaves it up!!! He just doesnt get it!!

I hate bottles, cans etc being left lying around.

I hate wet towels being left on the bed.

I hate it when someone uses a plate then puts it in the sink that is full of washing up water and just leaves it there.

When people bring their children over and they pull all of the toys out of the toy box and walk out without asking their children to pick them up!

Visitors leaving the toilet lid up.

Visitors leaving the toilet door open so DS can get in there and attack the toilet paper.

People putting the toilet paper on the holder the wrong way ie: under not over!!

It really sounds like I have some toilet issues LOL laugh

Im sure there are plenty more - just cant think of them right now smile

All of the above!!
I loathe standing behind someone at the checkouts, and they havent finished their shopping, so they are running off to get more items! Annoy the crap out of me.
Also cant stand people who block me in at the petrol station! (if i pull in one way and the other car comes in the opposite way, blocking me in), on that note, people who decide they need to squidgy their windows on their cars, while i sit there waiting to try and get out of the petrol station!
Something my DF does, gnaws on his fingernails while he is sitting next to me, it annoys me so much so, i end up losing the plot and smacking him out LMAO
most of the above plus

not wringing out the dishcloth
drinking milk straight out of the bottle or eating yogurt etc straight out of a large tub
sticking fingers in butter, peanut butter etc
not indicating on roundabouts
failing to merge correctly
not washing hands after going to the toilet
touching ANYTHING before washing hands after going to the toilet
not rinsing recyclables

geeee i get annoyed a lot! grin
People (DP) not wiping the bench after he is finished making stuff no the kitchen bench
DP again not cleaning up his whiskers after having a shave
Leaving the toilet seat annoys the crap out of me
Thats all I can think of atm but there is plenty more

Sign in to follow this topic