Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Little things that annoy you Rss

people who wear shoes in my house
dishes not put in dishwasher
visitors that dont put ds toilet seat ladder back on
people that dont knock first
anyone that smokes near children
oh i could go on!

People (DP) not wiping the bench after he is finished making stuff no the kitchen bench
DP again not cleaning up his whiskers after having a shave
Leaving the toilet seat annoys the crap out of me
Thats all I can think of atm but there is plenty more

oh oh!!! wiping stuff off the bench and on to the floor PARTICULARLY annoying when i have just cleaned. DH just laughs! Drives me nuts!
Leaving dirty dishes IN the sink... i ALWAYS rinse and neatly stack my dishes to the side, DF was the worst but i have managed to teach him not to any more but when his family come over by the end of the night my sink is full of crap!!! and his mum never and i mean NEVER finishes her drink/coffee there is always a mouthful or two left and it is just left in the glass/cup in the middle of my sink... drives me mad, it is now even starting to drive DF mad.

also people who have to have a new glass everytime they have a drink... why cant you just rinse the one you just used and re-use it????

[size="4"][size="3"][font="Arial Black"][color="#FF0000"]When people leave the wet, used dishcloth sitting in a sink full of dirty dishwater or all squished up on the sink rather than rinsing it and hanging it up to dry over the tap or the dish drainer thing. The bloody thing goes slimy and stinky and GROSS!!!! Ick, ick, ick!!! [/color][/size][/size][/font][color="#000000"][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="5"]On the plus side though....it means someone else did my dishes, so that kind of makes me forgive them pretty quickly,lol.[/font][/color][/size]

Leaving dirty dishes IN the sink... i ALWAYS rinse and neatly stack my dishes to the side, DF was the worst but i have managed to teach him not to any more but when his family come over by the end of the night my sink is full of crap!!! and his mum never and i mean NEVER finishes her drink/coffee there is always a mouthful or two left and it is just left in the glass/cup in the middle of my sink... drives me mad, it is now even starting to drive DF mad.

also people who have to have a new glass everytime they have a drink... why cant you just rinse the one you just used and re-use it????

i HAVE to have a clean glass lol
oh good. i am not the only one with the dish cloth thing!
lol, not having a go BUT I love how people say "when people put the toilet roll on the wrong way". I know this is a pet peev for some but seriously...who says your way is the right way,lol. My FIL actually changes the roll over when he comes to our house if he deems it is on the 'wrong way'. It's toilet paper people!!!

BTW, I am just stoked if anyone else changes the roll in our house, so I couldn't give two hoots how they put it on the roll holder.

lol, btw, I have been "educated" by FIL about how the toilet paper unrolls better when it is in the 'over' position (it won't just keep unravelling like that awful 'under' position) I also know in the 'over' position it means you see the design on the tp. I still don't get why it is a big deal though,lol.
most of the things at home that annoy me are done by DH because DS is not yet old enough to know better
- leaving catalogues/books/magazines on the toilet floor all week (i refuse to pick them up) even though they are getting all scrunched up by the door when its opened
- taking socks off in bed, so when i change the sheets i find numerous pairs bunched up at the bottom of the sheets
- we have 2 dirty laundry baskets - one in the ensuite and one in the laundry, yet none of DH's dirty clothes end up in there, they go next to the basket, on top of the lid, on the top shelf in the wardrobe, next to the bed, etc
- getting phonecalls or door knockers after 7pm when DS has just gone to bed
- people turning up unannounced and its always at some really inconvenient time
- people that park in the parents with prams bay when its clear they don't have any children (ie a work ute or an ex postal van)
- at the supermarket when a family needs 2 trolleys and they walk side by side in the aisles and don't let anyone past and are completely ignorant to the fact that there are others waiting while they decipher the nutritional panels
- people who use the 15 items or less for a full trolley load then kick up a stink when the cashier tells them to go to a regular aisle

geez i'm a bloody whinging pom gasp

in my tiolet there is a little bin, one day my partner goes into tiolet comes and i go in. I notice there is a new roll of tiolet paper there but the ROLL IS LYING RIGHT BESIDE THE FFFFFFFFFF BIN oh why is it all so hard
We also have a male friend that still has not learnt in 37 years to shoot for the BOWL while in the tiolet and when he leaves it smells like urine.
YUKK
And i got pissed of when sister in-laws brother came round drank too much spewed all over the house half cleaned it up using tea-towels, left in the sink, and went to work, i wake up with house smelling like vomit
GREAT HOPE YOU ARE FEELING LIKE C***P AT WORK.
1. My DH's procrastination in getting house things done
2. People who queue across intersections and through roundabouts so it blocks everyone else simply cause they are too impatient to wait
3. People who always focus on the negatives in their lives and not the positives
when people visit and make food/tea/coffee in my kitchen with my thngs adn dont ask me if i want one

when im bathing the kids and people use the toilet (we have a 3way bathroom but it still grosses me out cos i can hear/smell their goings on)

when i can hear people breathing/chewing from the other side of the room

when ur standing in a line at the check out or where ever and someone stands behind u but they stand so close u can feel their breath on the back of your neck

when people (esp ppl with kids) ran accross the road randomly infront of oncoming cars

when ppl use my washing machne and dryer in the middle of the night when it was sunny all day

when visitors use the last of something (tea, coffee, sugar, milk, washing liquid, toilet spray) and dont tell me!

when ppl hang washing out and the pegs dont match, or they bring it in but leave the pegs on the line

i think i should stop now lol

That every night my cat stands at the door and meows even though he knows he is not allowed out!! and then when i get up at about 4ish or there abouts to feed dd2, he really wants to get out and starts jumping up at the door, like he thinks he can open it or something and instead of meowing it turns in to a prrrrrreeeow (roll the r), really annoying.
Sign in to follow this topic