Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

BOOK Rss

Hello EveryBody...
Hope Everyone is well... I just had an idea... now to me in my head it is a GREAT idea i dont know what everyone else will think... Another mother on this site suggested the idea (THANK YOU).
I love helping people buy suggesting names i think that would go with other names chosen and so on... And she just suggested i write a Baby name book. Well i am going to try and see what i can do... THis doesnt make sence but in my head it does and i want something to do and try.

What i would like to do.... If you could I would like everyone to suggest Different, Unique,(the spelling might even be different) names with meanings (if you know them) that you think other mothers would use to name there child. I dont want very common ones at the moment i want something different... when i get all names to gether i am going to doa poll to rate which is poular and which is not...
You can either reply to this forum or reply to my email baby_face_sammie@hotmail.com

If you think i am an idiot you can write and tell me that to... sad I just wanna try something.
Tell me what you think...

I know its Stupid but i want a baby book for mothers by mothers... Like none of this jibby jabby crap names no one will use...
Someone tell me i am being stupid and ill SHUT UP....

Sign in to follow this topic