Huggies Forum

could i be pregnant? Rss

I got my period back in March (as i was breastfeeding still but had cut right back to only some small feeds during the night)anyway we started ttc and I am now over a week late with my period. BTW i am still bf my son during the night.

I feel like i have a few pregnancy symptoms such as tiredness, lots of nausa, backache etc but i keep getting negative pregnancy tests.

Any ideas, I'm really hoping i am pregnant but dont want to get my hopes up.

I have made a doctors app for tonight but just thought Id see what u ladies thought??

Thanks in advance. X

I got my period back in March (as i was breastfeeding still but had cut right back to only some small feeds during the night)anyway we started ttc and I am now over a week late with my period. BTW i am still bf my son during the night.

I feel like i have a few pregnancy symptoms such as tiredness, lots of nausa, backache etc but i keep getting negative pregnancy tests.

I have made a doctors app for tonight but just thought Id see what u ladies thought??

Thanks in advance. X

Might just be a bit to early to show up on a HPT. Hope it goes well at the docs. Good luck!

Thanks in advance. X

You very well could be. I only had 2 af's between getting her back and falling preg. I was still bf dd full time too.

But your cycle maybe just out as well. I have always had a 28 day cycle and after having my 1st it went straight back to one. But when i got it back with dd it was different but i only had it twice.

i''''m baking a baby

well theres a possibility but the only way to know is by doing a pregnancy test. Your peiod might not be regulary seems its only just returned.
Forgot to mention I have always had a 28 day cycle.

Also does a pregnancy show up better in a blood test even with low hcg levels? Same with the urine tests at the doctors, are they more sensitive then a home pregnancy test???

the blood test is more sensitive to the hcg levels than a HPT. the HPT that a dr would get you to do is the same as a POAS that you would use at home, so that is why some drs do the blood test too. i say some - my gp just believes me when i say i am pregnant and doesn't do either test - although he would if i wasn't sure i imagine!

good luck, i hope you get that BFP soon!

Forgot to mention I have always had a 28 day cycle.

Also does a pregnancy show up better in a blood test even with low hcg levels? Same with the urine tests at the doctors, are they more sensitive then a home pregnancy test???

No doctor surgery one are not more sensitive and yes a blood test will show hcg no matter how low.
Your best to test with the first wee of the day. It might be to early to tell with a hpt, either go to the doctors and get a blood test or wait a week and do a hpt.
Good luck finger crossed for a positive test

Thanks Ladies, keep your fingers crossed for me XO wink

Sign in to follow this topic