Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Whats your favourite perfume?? Lock Rss

I'm looking at buying a new perfume and after some inspiration. At the moment i'm thinking hugo boss or ralph lauren romance. Any other suggestions? smile
revlon fire and ice for everyday and Stella McCartney for going out. love these both and i always get comments when i am wearing fire and ice.

I'm looking at buying a new perfume and after some inspiration. At the moment i'm thinking hugo boss or ralph lauren romance. Any other suggestions? smile

I LOVE J'Adore by Christian Dior, it is the only perfume I wear.
Versace Bright Crystal and Babydoll. smile

I've been wearing Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue for years and I also love Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb.
lovely - nothing nicer than buying a new perfume. I used to work in the industry and I really love Romance too. I also love Escada Sentiment (if I am remembering correctly?) wink

i like
classique by jean paul gaultier (i wore it on my wedding day)
miracle by lancome
red jeans by versace

i can't wear perfume at the moment though as it gives me a headache these days, which is a shame cos it smells so nice!!!

i love armani code, vera wang princess, atm i have britney spears hidden fantasy and YSL babydoll.

those frangrances r quite floral and sweet but the other day i smelt the new marc jacobs perfume (the bottle has a huge flower on it) and it was devine.
coco channel mademoiselle

Par Amour Du Jour by Clarins, a very light, sweet fragrance, not at all overpowering, I get whoever is going OS to buy it duty free for me
I love Opium by YSL, an oldie but a goodie. DH bought it for me years ago for our 1 month wedding anniversary and it has been my favourite ever since.
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

Sign in to follow this topic