Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Do you believe Rss

Just out of interest do you believe that young children can see things such as spirits etc??

I have heard ppl say that little kids can but was wondering what other think or have experienced.

Last week my DS who is nearly 2.5years came out with some really interesting things about a family member who passed while I was pregnant with him while we finally burying the ashes. Obviously DS never met them but it was as though he was talking to them and then telling me what was happening, it was also witnessed by other family members. Who knows but does give me some comfort....
i believe so. My ds more so then my dd.

i''''m baking a baby

i believe so. My ds more so then my dd.

yes!
same for us too, DS more so than DD.

I do!

I remember Mackai as a baby used to look past me, almost through me, so focused on something, or somebody. It used to make me actually turn around and look.

yep, my 6yo DS is very swirtched on.. He was playing in my room rolling a ball, actually having a conversation with someone, like full on chat. I went in and he wasn't talking to anyone..I asked who it is he is chatting with, and he told me it was my nana Josie who is at the window talking , she had come to play with him... He also knows when people are pregnant and what gender baby they will have and he tells them , sometimes before they even know themselves.. My DD had 2 boys come to visit her and be cheeky, they used to poke their tongue out at her and play silly buggars, but she was a little more frightened and not embracing them, she said they were mean. She also hada grumpy old man come to visit, she never liked him either... I totaly believe that children can see or sense spirits

8 babies..5boys 3 girls

Yes, and it's a trait in my family that the females carry this on into adulthood. Although I was up with DD at 3am watching a shadow appear at the door wondering if it was a spirit or I was hallucinating from exhaustion lol

I do!

I remember Mackai as a baby used to look past me, almost through me, so focused on something, or somebody. It used to make me actually turn around and look.

I have seen R look at a few people differently, she looks at the top of their head. She did it to this one nurse at the hospital, and even the nurse commented on it.

To answer your question. I think yes sometimes. But my younger cousin used to always say she could see things when she was a toddler. She now has really bad eyesight, so I wonder if it was just her eyes playing tricks on her?
Yes I believe so, my DS used to talk to 'the old lady' all the time, he always said she was nice and sat with him when he wasn't well, it now brings me great comfort as I truly hope since he passed she is still with him, DD2 used to also play peek a boo with someone when she was a bub, i asked once what it was and DS told me the old lady loved playing with her.

When my littleboy died, my DD1 (almost 4 at the time) was with him, she called out to us (we were there but with our backs turned) I ran to him and as he died she started screaming "he's gone he's gone, oh no he can't come back" I have always wondered if she saw his spirit leave his body, as he looked as though he had simply fallen over
I beleive little ones know things. We haven't had any spirits that I know of but dd1 has picked up on somethings to do with me.
She oringally wanted a brother but changed early on ing my pregnancy to getting a sister, and was right.
She was terrible about getting ready for a drs appointment as she wanted me to go to the hosspital to have her sister. I didn't feel like I was in labour unsure She was right blw.

When my littleboy died, my DD1 (almost 4 at the time) was with him, she called out to us (we were there but with our backs turned) I ran to him and as he died she started screaming "he's gone he's gone, oh no he can't come back" I have always wondered if she saw his spirit leave his body, as he looked as though he had simply fallen over

that is amazing- it really makes you wonder.

and McMum (tried to multiquote, but apparently im not that smart)- my dd does the EXACT same thing. I don't like it!
Jess you gave me goosebumps!

Bec - i forgot DS used to do that too, smile and talk to someone while i was holding him but looking past me.

Very interesting actually, DS told me what DD would be and would tell others too plus he also has a very similar sense of humor to the person who has passed.
Sign in to follow this topic