Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Help finding swimmers at this time of year

Help finding swimmers at this time of year Rss

As above, where can I get swimmers at this time of the year? We're going on holiday in a few weeks and will be swimming in pools for 10 days, I want a tankini top that's relatively inexpensive as I'm sure swimming in chlorine all that time will ruin it. Do you have a good online store that you shop from??

TIA smile
I don't know where abouts you live but I went to Essendon DFO a few weeks ago and got a seafolly tankini cheap!! 50% off their ticketed price. DFO have a couple of swimwear/underwear shops and have bathers all year round.

I also noticed that our local bigW still has bathers on the clearance rack.... not sure of the range though!

HTH!

Have a great holiday!!

I don't know where abouts you live but I went to Essendon DFO a few weeks ago and got a seafolly tankini cheap!! 50% off their ticketed price. DFO have a couple of swimwear/underwear shops and have bathers all year round.

I also noticed that our local bigW still has bathers on the clearance rack.... not sure of the range though!

HTH!

Have a great holiday!!

Thanks grin My nearest Big W is 4.5 hours away and I live in Tassie so I am really after online stores....but thanks, you must have been so stoked to get half price Seafolly swimmers! I got Seafolly swimmers half price in summer but I got into the 12 then and they looked fine but have put on a bit more pudding since then and don't want to be the lady who is hanging out of her cossie by the pool lol lol.
Check out this place.

Hi

I bought swimmers for my daughter the other day on the Surfstich website the other day, i got seafolly swimmers for $20.00 i din't look at womens, might be worth a try.

Cheers aleesha
Just had a quick look some of the ladies swimmers are 60% off.

Cheers Aleesha
ebay usually have a good range.
I love surfstitch, they are really well packaged great delivery, awesome service...

8 babies..5boys 3 girls

I love surfstitch, they are really well packaged great delivery, awesome service...

Thanks everyone, I managed to get some at aussieswimwear.com.au for half price so I'm very happy smile

And to those that recommended surfstitch.com, I just spent an extra $150 on kids clothes but all at around 60% off so that was awesome too, thanks!! grin
hi

i got some swim wear for DS the other day from target if that helps you as for adult swimwear um all i know is city beach or actual swimwear shops atm as far as i know
Sign in to follow this topic