Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Would it bother you if you had all Boys all girls??

Would it bother you if you had all Boys all girls?? Lock Rss

Hi just wondering if you would feel like your missing something if you ere to have all boys or all girls. I have two boys and often wonder what it would be like to have my own little girl. But I'm so blessed to have healthy happy boys.

Just wondering if it would be a big thing for younot to have both sexes.

2 Beautiful Boys

Hi just wondering if you would feel like your missing something if you ere to have all boys or all girls. I have two boys and often wonder what it would be like to have my own little girl. But I'm so blessed to have healthy happy boys.

Just wondering if it would be a big thing for younot to have both sexes.

I guess it depends on the person! I have a lot of friends with just boys and they are all very happy.

I had 2 boys for 5 years before we had DD. To me, she is a blessing and a gift, I feel complete and utterly content. I will admit that I was a girl hungry mummy and I desperately wanted a girl. It doesn't mean I didn't love my boys and still do, they are my pride and joy, but DD has completed my picture for me smile If she had been a boy I admit I may have been convinced to try again for another, DH wanted one more after her birth, but because I felt like I had it all already I said no.
I have 3 boys and am delighted to be a mum of boys( on a good day ) lol. I cannot imagine having a girl

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

If I was to have all girls yes. Wont happen because I have my little man smile We only want one more and I would prefer it if It was a boy.
Im abit the same as Mum2RONJAM.

I am very lucky i have a mix of both.

When i had my son i did feel a little 'disappointed' for lack of a better word, but only for a day or two then was head over heels in love with him. Im so glad I had my boy 1st.

When pregnant with #2 I was desperate to find out the sex. I wanted a girl so so badly. But over all the ultrasounds I had (and there were lots as I had placenta previa) she hid her bits til the last scan at 35 weeks. I was overjoyed at getting a girl.

When pregnant with #3 I wanted another girl really badly, but wouldve been just as happy with a boy. Found out at the 18wk scan it was another girl.

I think if i'd gone on to have all boys I'd still be longing for a little girl i couldnt have IYKWIM?
We are talking about this now as we TTC #2. We have a boy & we'd both LOVE a girl, but obviously realise you can't choose your sex! In some ways I might feel a little like I'm missing out if we have a boy again, but I think mostly I'd be just incredibly happy to have another one. Some people can't have kids at all, so to me, it's all a blessing smile

I am so happy with my two litle men they are my world,we would(i would ) love another child and have my days where i think i really want a girl and then others where i think no another boy for me.

But men are the same he was so happy that we had a boy first (his little man) then when he was overjoyed with another boy,when i asked if he wanted a girl he said he has his days,sometimes he imagines daddys little girl but then again loves his life as it is and kinda scared (lol) what a little girl would change.

eg when there older,its different withh balls,weddings and sports they choose

I feel blessed to have healthy happy little munchkins x
I have 2 boys and to tell you the truth I didn't want a girl.
When I was pregnant with DS1 we didn't care what it was, as long as it was healthy.

When I was pregnant the second time part of me really did want a little girl and for most of the pregnancy I actually thought it was a girl (we didn't find out with either). When they pulled him out and the nurse said "its a boy" I asked her if she was serious LOL laugh There was a half a second of disappointment (and as you say I use that for lack of a better term).

NOW - I wouldn't have it any other way. I really want to go back for a third (DH doesn't) but if we did I think I would actually like another boy! I wouldn't know how to 'have' a little girl wink

I love that my boys are going to grow up being the best of mates and share their lives together! Well, thats my plan anyway smile

hubby and I imagined our house full of little boys.
If we had of had all boys we would have been super happy. Number 2 was a princess and i wouldnt give her back for anything -most days wink but if we never had her we would never have kept going for a girl.

as it turned out we have had 3 boys and 1 girl so our house would have been full of little boys, but since two of our boys passed away we are struggling just to fill our house with little people alltogether.
i would happily take any children i am blessed with

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

i forgot to add a housefull of teenage girls is my worst nightmare smile

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

I have 2 boys and figure #3 will be a boy aswell. We arent TTC till next year but theres this longing i want a little girl.
But whatever i get i feel blessed as there are so many people out there who struggle falling pregnant.
Sign in to follow this topic