Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. If you could teach just one lesson

If you could teach just one lesson Rss

I think I would want to teach them to treat everyone they meet the way they want to be treated themselves
RESPECT!!! For themselves and for others, that's a great foundation
never comprimise your values and if that one fails, just be good to your mother.
never comprimise your values .. i like that one!
Oooh thats a hard one. There are so many...

Probably treat each and every person with the respect and kindness that you would want to recieve in return (until they give you reason to treat them otherwise wink)

I would like them to live their life being 'true' to themselves as well as others- being honest and remaining steadfast in their beliefs.

This whole life thing is a one shot deal and it should be lived honestly and with integrity.

I would like them to live their life being 'true' to themselves as well as others- being honest and remaining steadfast in their beliefs.

This whole life thing is a one shot deal and it should be lived honestly and with integrity.

Here, here!!!!!!!!!
I definately second this. grin
The Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Believe in yourself..when others say you can't.. show them you can... You can do anything you want in life, don't let others put you down and start believing their negativity..

I also highly believe in the other values of PP but i also feel strongly about being a confident person and to live your dreams!

8 babies..5boys 3 girls

Sign in to follow this topic