Huggies Forum

Good morning! Rss

Good morning.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy and that you have a good day ahead of you.

I am going shopping for DD's 4th birthday presents and will finish the final session of the seminar I have been attending re life after having treatment for cancer. A bit of a milestone!

Elisa xx smile

Morning Elisa smile I was just thinking about you yesterday, and wondering how you were going. It sounds like things may be looking up for you, and I am so pleased.
Enjoy the shopping and the seminar,and remember,you are never far from my thoughts.
Michelle xxx
Hi Michelle,

How are you? I have been thinking of you as well. How is your friend's little girl who is going through treatment?

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Elisa xx

Morning Elisa, when i saw your post i thought that a name i haven't seen around here lately.
How are you feeling?

Elisa we've missed you around here grin
Congrats on the seminar definetly a milestone for u. Hope you enjoy the seminar (and if not that they at least have plenty of lollies their lolol) and the shopping trip.
Not much happening up this way just handing in my last ever piece of assessment for uni grin (provided of course that I havn't failed anything and have to repeat bwahaha)

Good Morning! Glad to hear you're fabulous, I'm fabulous too smile Got a brilliant sleep last night (YAY WOOPEE HOORAY) lol and this afternoon DD and I are going to watch DH play some footy with work. Thinking about taking a picnic for dd and I smile Hope you have a great day

good morning, im sitting on the comp while the kiddies are sleeping but i will probly have to wake them up soon lol.
today i have a committee meeting at DD1's childcare this afternoon and then ill probly go to the shopping centre for a little while after that and i might bake with DD1 while DD2 has her nap this morning so a pretty busy day for us today.
i hope everybody else has an awesome day today smile

Elisa we've missed you around here grin
Congrats on the seminar definetly a milestone for u. Hope you enjoy the seminar (and if not that they at least have plenty of lollies their lolol) and the shopping trip.
Not much happening up this way just handing in my last ever piece of assessment for uni grin (provided of course that I havn't failed anything and have to repeat bwahaha)

Congratulations on finishing your uni assessment. (I am sure you will be fine). I admire you for being able to study while looking after you babies!

Have a lovely day today.

Morning Elisa, when i saw your post i thought that a name i haven't seen around here lately.
How are you feeling?

I'm feeling quite good, thanks. My energy levels are still not great. I am told it takes a good 12 months to recover and get them back. I am enjoying being a Mum again and not having as many doctor appointments.LOL.

How are you?

Good Morning! Glad to hear you're fabulous, I'm fabulous too smile Got a brilliant sleep last night (YAY WOOPEE HOORAY) lol and this afternoon DD and I are going to watch DH play some footy with work. Thinking about taking a picnic for dd and I smile Hope you have a great day

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned. Enjoy your picnic and the footy and I hope you get another wonderful nights sleep tonight.

good morning, im sitting on the comp while the kiddies are sleeping but i will probly have to wake them up soon lol.
today i have a committee meeting at DD1's childcare this afternoon and then ill probly go to the shopping centre for a little while after that and i might bake with DD1 while DD2 has her nap this morning so a pretty busy day for us today.
i hope everybody else has an awesome day today smile

Enjoy your busy, busy day. Have fun baking!

Thanks Elisa, our little friend has had her last treatment, and has been given the all clear, so our fingers are crossed for her. I have another friend, though, who recieved some more bad news last week,and she has more tumours, and has takenon some palitive care. She is not well at all, which is heart breaking. However, she remains optimistic and is enjoying every day that she can.
I am so pleased that things are looking up for you smile
Sign in to follow this topic