Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. We had a special visitor last night

We had a special visitor last night Lock Rss

Lachie lost his first tooth at school yesterday! My baby is growing up. wub

We didn't know what to leave for his first tooth so we decided that the tooth fairy would leave a gold coin for each year of his age and a note to say this was a special gift for the first tooth. What do others do?

i always got a $2 coin from the tooth fairy. partly i think cos we had a tooth fairy pillow that had pocket under her arm for the tooth/money and a $2 coin was the only coin that would fit lol

i always got a $2 coin from the tooth fairy. partly i think cos we had a tooth fairy pillow that had pocket under her arm for the tooth/money and a $2 coin was the only coin that would fit lol

LOL! We were thinking $2 for each tooth that comes next but we wanted to make the first one extra special. He was excited and that was lovely to see.

i got ripped off cos i still have most of my baby teeth and only got visited by the tooth fairy 6 times lol

Naaaw how cute! I think you did perfectly smile

My sons both got $20 from the tooth fairy first time round, they both had to have their teeth pulled under GA as they BOTH had accidents that smashed their teeth. So they got what mum withdrew from the atm on the way home from hospital as I had not a cent on me either time lol. Now they get $2. We put the tooth in a glass on the window sill, and then we sprinkle talcum powder around it to try and see the fairy's footprints. And we always can! Isn't it fun being a mum grin
We had the tooth fairy come for the first time on mothers day smile
my dd got $20 for her first tooth, then she lost another tooth the following monday and she got $5 for that one.
Its so exciting watching them wiggle them constantly, then even more excitng once it actually falls out grin

Larissa Charlotte Brayden

How exciting Elisa!

Cameron actually lost his 6th tooth yesterday! We think he swallowed it at school or eating dinner!
Unfortunately the tooth fairy "forgot" about it last night but will definately remember it tonight!!!

For his 1st tooth we gave $4 and each tooth after we gave $2.
I only wanted to give $2 for the first but Darren said $4!

Sign in to follow this topic