Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I really hate doing this but I just gotta get it out before I explode !!

I really hate doing this but I just gotta get it out before I explode !! Rss

dosent matter .....I obviously have nothing to complain about ...

thanks to those who understand ..your wonderful !! xoxo

GBH sweetie... when was the last time the 2 of you just went out to dinner and talked to each other??

That sounds like its all really difficult here & now... like you said though, Think of the rewards in just a few years time. Your kids will be able to grow up on a great property with enough room to run around & be kids.

Im in my 30's and thanks to a nasty divorce etc etc. Im now "middle aged" for lack of a better word with nothing but the furniture in my house. We rent, we've got a car loan as the ex took the old car. A crap job (although trying to improve on that).

Its not all bad. Hang in there are reap the rewards & think about how long you'll have to enjoy your debt free stress free marriage in just a few years time.
Long term goals blow hey? you know they are for the best but it sucks in the mean time.
Are you expecting to get a decent tax return this year ( obviously you don't have to tell me) but if you get a bit maybe treat yourselves, your savings plan will still be on track but you get something nice.
as for DH to listen....boob and food are my suggestions, and you do have great norgies tongue

It sounds like you just need a vent hun!

You have said yourself he is a good man and you love him but that you are working to a goal! Sometimes it is easy to lose sight of the 'light at the end of the tunnel' ... but that is normal when you are doing hard yards to work and save for something and you have to go without other things in order to get there!!

We have been there done that and it IS worth the slog! My DH too is full of dreams mellow We took BIG investment risks, we had to scrimp and save and even though DH was earning a big wage all of it went on expenses/bank interests associated with the investment and we were left living with nothing new and nice, trying to keep our weekly grocery bill to under $100/week, we went without a holiday for over 3 years etc. It IS FRUSTRATING at times and when you see everyone else out their enjoying life and their money I used to become resentful of what we were doing at times too

BUT we have completed our project now and it is WELL worth the few years of pressure and strain to finally have financial freedom smile

As for not having anyone to talk to! You need to broach this with him! I think its important to make time together every arvo or evening to spend even 15minutes to sit down and just chat about your days.

((HUGS)) xox
I tend to live for the hear and now. But 2 years is not a long time at all in the greater scheme of things and if it all works out then well freakin done!
You could be in my position. We have the perfect house now and a nice car and matching furniture but debt coming out our ears and no real view to paying it off anytime soon. Not much spare cash for anything else tho. No holidays and bare minimum luxuries. But I do know how much living somewhere you don't like can stress you.

But it's only 2 years. What an awesome future you have to look forward to.
i do think you need to get him to talk to you about it. Not that it sounds like he'll change his mind or anything huh

That sounds like its all really difficult here & now... like you said though, Think of the rewards in just a few years time. Your kids will be able to grow up on a great property with enough room to run around & be kids.

Im in my 30's and thanks to a nasty divorce etc etc. Im now "middle aged" for lack of a better word with nothing but the furniture in my house. We rent, we've got a car loan as the ex took the old car. A crap job (although trying to improve on that).

Its not all bad. Hang in there are reap the rewards & think about how long you'll have to enjoy your debt free stress free marriage in just a few years time.

I am you. LOL. I left my last marriage with nothing. DP and I moved up here with nothing because his ex took everything. So we both basically started from scratch. And we have nothing material to our names and still trying to catch up from the train wrecks we left behind.

Frankie, you are sooooo close to your goal. I would LOVE to be in your position. My DP falls asleep at the drop of a hat too. I swear to god he is narcoleptic.

I know that "compared to" a lot of other people your problems seem small or not worthy of whinging about, but they are YOUR problems and in YOUR life they are THE most important thing, so of COURSE you should be able to vent about them!!!!

Insanely jealous I am by the way. But still, vent away smile

I agree with PP, see if you can get a night away, just the two of you, even if just for dinner. Then he has no choice but to a) remain awake in order to chew, and cool talk to you. LOL.
sucks now, but mid thirties with no mortgage!!! I would eat baked beans every day for the next 4 years if I believed I could achieve that!!

sucks now, but mid thirties with no mortgage!!! I would eat baked beans every day for the next 4 years if I believed I could achieve that!!

I hope you live somewhere warm, cos you'd need to leave a few windows open.....bahahahaha
We are in a really similar boat, Except that we are renting due to moving twice in 5 months.

DH earns great money but we don't even own a couch, I'm without a car right now and I get so sick of saving every cent!!!!!!!!!!!

Vent away and chin up xx

You guys sound like you need some time together. Promise him sex if you chat first...
and to be able to still reach your goal with all the GFC crap going on is a good effort too!!
Sign in to follow this topic