Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I really hate doing this but I just gotta get it out before I explode !!

I really hate doing this but I just gotta get it out before I explode !! Lock Rss

I can totally understand what you are saying!!
I feel invisible too. It 'feels' like all I am here for is to raise the children, cook the food, buy the food, clean the house etc etc.

I'm not a fantastic sewer but I could make you some curtains smile
My way to help...

I know it sounds like I have nothing to complain about .....Like Jo said ...I see all my friends having a life and having fun ...I am lucky if I can prize hubby away from work long enough to have a bloody picnic ...grass is always greener though isnt it !!

I would be happy having someone who could finish my sentances ...I would give it all away for someone to come home and listen to me when I talk ...I would eat cat food if it meant that my kids were awake when daddy came home so they could fly into his arms ...some one to say "lets make a cuppa and sit outside,havnt spoken to you in ages " the material things mean squat to me ..I would love to sit on the bones on my ass having a good laugh with someone who knows me inside out ..

What happens when all this is paid for and we have reached our dream ....we will have to get to know eachother again ...what if we dont like eachother and it was all for nothing ??? .....bloody hell that would ruin me !!!

I love him with all I got ...in the scheme of things he is a fantastic hubby ..he is a wonderful provider and he works hard ...he is a brilliant daddy and he does what he can around the house ..he helps at night with Grace and he has been known to hang washing on the line at midnight ..honestly ...he is wonderful ...but I am seriously reconsidering what is important ..

what if it took another 10 years but he got to see his kids grow up ..that wouldnt be so bad would it ???

I hope you live somewhere warm, cos you'd need to leave a few windows open.....bahahahaha

been along time since someone makes me laugh as often as you do Christy !!! lol lol lol lol

been along time since someone makes me laugh as often as you do Christy !!! lol lol lol lol

Heheheh happy to oblige my dear smile

what if it took another 10 years but he got to see his kids grow up ..that wouldnt be so bad would it ???

This point is the sealer for me! I agree. Financial freedom isn't worth a pinch of anything if you and your DH grow apart as a result, or he missed seeing so much of your kids vital early years! I admire how hard he works for your family but you are right ... what is the cost??

Sounds like you and DH need to sit down and have a chat hun!? You need to tell him these things and make sure he understands how you are feeling!! xox
i am confused as to you not having curtains. Didn't you just get a new bathroom?
Even some blind from spotlight?? Can't be too hard as I managed to install some myself and that's saying something! Although it would be saying more if my hubby had managed it!! LMAO

This point is the sealer for me! I agree. Financial freedom isn't worth a pinch of anything if you and your DH grow apart as a result, or he missed seeing so much of your kids vital early years! I admire how hard he works for your family but you are right ... what is the cost??

Sounds like you and DH need to sit down and have a chat hun!? You need to tell him these things and make sure he understands how you are feeling!! xox

I agree with this. This is why we are where we are. Your kids are only little for so long. I think i have read before that you want this cos you want the acreage so your kids can ride bikes and have horses or something... but really, your kids wouldn't know any different. They just want the basics, a happy family and their parents. smile

i am confused as to you not having curtains. Didn't you just get a new bathroom?
Even some blind from spotlight?? Can't be too hard as I managed to install some myself and that's saying something! Although it would be saying more if my hubby had managed it!! LMAO

certainly did ...had to wait 6 years with a bathroom with no tiles on the walls to get it though ...

I agree with this. This is why we are where we are. Your kids are only little for so long. I think i have read before that you want this cos you want the acreage so your kids can ride bikes and have horses or something... but really, your kids wouldn't know any different. They just want the basics, a happy family and their parents. smile

we really do have a tiny yard ..if you take a big step out the laundry door you land in a fence ...this is not a side yard or anything ..this is the back yard lol lol ....we have a little bit more out the front ...but we live in a cul-de-sac and it is honestly like your on display ...

No they wont know any diffrent ...but when you see your little man crack laps around your car to burn off some energy it is a little heartbreaking ...and I hate living in the burbs as well ...does absolutly nothing for me ...lol lol

Anyway ...obviously this is all about money and not how I feel ..

dosnt matter !!!

if you stopped all this 'plan' now where would you be at tho? Something mortgage free just not the big plan or nothing? I mean do you have alternatives or are you kinda stuck? Could you be happy if anything changed, if you talked to your hubby and he decided to change things? I mean it's better to be miserable with a light at the end of the tunnel than miserable with now way out right??? Is there an alternative?

Anyway ...obviously this is all about money and not how I feel ..

dosnt matter !!!

but how u feel is important.
i do know how you feel cos that's why we moved. we had a yard like that and we were all squished into our house and it drove me nuts. we would have been financially better off to stay there but it was making me very unhappy.
Like I said. I live for the hear and now. I would rather be happy today than possibly happy some day. You never know what the future will bring.

But I remember that your future is already uncertain and that's another reason why you are doing this.
You are in a tricky situation.
Sign in to follow this topic