Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I really hate doing this but I just gotta get it out before I explode !!

I really hate doing this but I just gotta get it out before I explode !! Lock Rss

the hair pulling might work. just the threat of it gets a reaction here.
Seriously though, if you need to talk about it you NEED to talk about and he needs to listen. Perhaps a letter? would that work?

I have to try something dont I ?? cause what I am doing is not working !! ...

I will give the letter some thought ..not a bad idea xoxo

men ay!
make us so happy and drive us so nuts all at the same time!
And they say WE are hard to live with!!?

I know it sounds like I have nothing to complain about .....Like Jo said ...I see all my friends having a life and having fun ...I am lucky if I can prize hubby away from work long enough to have a bloody picnic ...grass is always greener though isnt it !!

I would be happy having someone who could finish my sentances ...I would give it all away for someone to come home and listen to me when I talk ...I would eat cat food if it meant that my kids were awake when daddy came home so they could fly into his arms ...some one to say "lets make a cuppa and sit outside,havnt spoken to you in ages " the material things mean squat to me ..I would love to sit on the bones on my ass having a good laugh with someone who knows me inside out ..

What happens when all this is paid for and we have reached our dream ....we will have to get to know eachother again ...what if we dont like eachother and it was all for nothing ??? .....bloody hell that would ruin me !!!

I love him with all I got ...in the scheme of things he is a fantastic hubby ..he is a wonderful provider and he works hard ...he is a brilliant daddy and he does what he can around the house ..he helps at night with Grace and he has been known to hang washing on the line at midnight ..honestly ...he is wonderful ...but I am seriously reconsidering what is important ..

what if it took another 10 years but he got to see his kids grow up ..that wouldnt be so bad would it ???

I think that you need think long and hard about this. With his health condition from before I wouldn't be letting him continue. Sorry but I think you are right to be upset.

I have to try something dont I ?? cause what I am doing is not working !! ...

I will give the letter some thought ..not a bad idea xoxo

I did that once...still have it tucked up tightly in one of my drawers!! LOL
It was more about US than the work etc, but I just really needed to get it out. Once I did that, I actually felt so much better. I decided not to give it to him, but for some reason have kept it and maybe every 6mths or so have a read of it.

Seriously though, probably not a bad idea, helps to get things out how you want, you can take your time and erase if needed...can't do that in person LOL!

PS - PM'ed you back!

DSS 13yr, DS1 4yr, DS2 3yr

that's the good thing about the letter. you can edit and have time to think and they can't jump over the top of you with their opinions.
i think i would punch my husband if he ever fell asleep whilst i was talking to him.

i can understand goals etc but sometimes quality of life needs to come into play. you say 2 years and it will all be good. 2 years is along time without curtains...

i think i would punch my husband if he ever fell asleep whilst i was talking to him.

i can understand goals etc but sometimes quality of life needs to come into play. you say 2 years and it will all be good. 2 years is along time without curtains...

i think she's already gone a few years without the curtains too!! lol
Sign in to follow this topic