Huggies Forum

You will probably Lock Rss

has sunk to an all time low! I have been a member here for about 4-5 years, obviously, my account doesnt show that as I have recently opened a new account...

Ive seen alot in my time here, I myself have even been scrutinised and bullied and slandered myself here. HOWEVER, nothing I felt when this was happening, would even ever stack up to how the poor woman must be feeling after reading some of the dribble in the place!

HUGGIES, YOU NEED TO MODERATE MORE CLOSELY, WHO YOU GIVE ACCOUNTS TO AND WHO YOU DONT!

Anyhoo, rant over! RIP little Riley! Your an angel in gods arms now mate! xx
what a bunch of tripe...

has sunk to an all time low! I have been a member here for about 4-5 years, obviously, my account doesnt show that as I have recently opened a new account...

Ive seen alot in my time here, I myself have even been scrutinised and bullied and slandered myself here. HOWEVER, nothing I felt when this was happening, would even ever stack up to how the poor woman must be feeling after reading some of the dribble in the place!

HUGGIES, YOU NEED TO MODERATE MORE CLOSELY, WHO YOU GIVE ACCOUNTS TO AND WHO YOU DONT!

Anyhoo, rant over! RIP little Riley! Your an angel in gods arms now mate! xx

i am fairly new to the huggies website & have only commented a couple of times but to be honest i totally agree with you...i think there are a lot of people on here who like to make themselves feel better by making other people feel bad,such a shame really when all we really want is some advice or support. anyways there is no way i would ask any of you people for advice i'll stick with the professionals thanks they are far less judgemental...
I agree too, I went to bed last night thinking that I may close my account because all it seems to be doing is stressing me because of some of the unthinking and unintelligent comments people seem to be making, not only to the lady yeasterday, but in other posts I have read. I decided to keep it open as I also find it a useful parenting tool.

Opinions are a good thing, basically forums pretty much run on them, however when they are not asked for, posters should think before typing how they will be taken by the OPs.
please dont think I am having a go at you ...

but I know the person who you are talking about pretty well and if she had of known she was going to make people feel like crap then she wouldnt have said it ...she is not a mean person at all ......I however dont agree one little bit with what was said but that is the beauty of a forum ...

If a close freind had said something to you that was a little bit or alot insensitive ..would to cancel your freindship ?? I wouldnt ...I would roll my eyes and tell them they were out of line and come in here and start a thread LMAO !! lol lol lol ....the next time they called I would be up for a cuppa !!! .......

for the few that commented and were maybe a little out of line ..there were 100 more that were offering support and prayers ...

Rest In Peace liitle buddy xoxo

I just think they do need to moderate the forum more consistently. It is haphazard at best.

I also think that people need to hold themselves more responsible for what they post and I'm not talking about deleting people or memberships but people just using their heads and common sense when they decide to hit submit and reply to a post.

We are grown adults yet sometimes this is not reflected on here.

A rule of thumb I use on here....If I wouldn't say it to someone's face then I won't say it while on here either. When I am emotional about a topic I hit preview and re-read what I have typed (sometimes several times)and sometimes I end up deleting the whole bloody reply and deciding not to say anything at all.

And yes, I've previewed this reply a couple of times....thought about deleting it but decided to reply.

I just think they do need to moderate the forum more consistently. It is haphazard at best.

I also think that people need to hold themselves more responsible for what they post and I'm not talking about deleting people or memberships but people just using their heads and common sense when they decide to hit submit and reply to a post.

A rule of thumb I use on here....If I wouldn't say it to someone's face then I won't say it while on here either. When I am emotional about a topic I hit preview and re-read what I have typed (sometimes several times)and sometimes I end up deleting the whole bloody reply and deciding not to say anything at all.

And yes, I've previewed this reply a couple of times....thought about deleting it but decided to reply.

i like the way you think lady smile

Ive learned to do that.lol
I completely agree, i have been a member for a few years now, and just in the last few months the moderators havent been there as much as they have in the past, i have been bullied on here and so have some of my friends and some people need to think before they respond to a sensitive topic

When I am emotional about a topic I hit preview and re-read what I have typed (sometimes several times)and sometimes I end up deleting the whole bloody reply and deciding not to say anything at all.

I do the same thing all the time !!! smile

please dont think I am having a go at you ...

but I know the person who you are talking about pretty well and if she had of known she was going to make people feel like crap then she wouldnt have said it ...she is not a mean person at all ......I however dont agree one little bit with what was said but that is the beauty of a forum ...

If a close freind had said something to you that was a little bit or alot insensitive ..would to cancel your freindship ?? I wouldnt ...I would roll my eyes and tell them they were out of line and come in here and start a thread LMAO !! lol lol lol ....the next time they called I would be up for a cuppa !!! .......

for the few that commented and were maybe a little out of line ..there were 100 more that were offering support and prayers ...

Rest In Peace liitle buddy xoxo

Ah, yes, Frankie, I agree with you. I should have made myself clearer in my op (beauty of the forum aye lol) but my op was in no way pointed at the lady your refering to. I know from reading her posts and what not that she wouldn't deliberatly try and upset someone. Sooo, I am sorry if I've upset you with what I've said, butit was directed at others who had nothing nice to say... I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again... If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all! Thank you for clearing that bit up mate! xx

Ah, yep I'm the same actually, even though it a computer, I don't say anything unless I know it's something I'd say irl... Oh btw, I'm glad you did decide to reply. Your input is always soo valuable!! xx
Sign in to follow this topic