Huggies Forum

Having a sook Rss

Right now, I am wishing I lived someone else life. Someone who did things well. I want to be someone with friends I could call and talk to. I don't want to come home from a huge day at work to just have to go to the shops to get groceries for tea.
I want my life to be simple.
I don't want to lay in bed thinking about the things that I have failed in during the day,or stressing about the things I didn't get done.
I know that person exists somewhere.
I want to get along with my family.I want to go to work, knowing I will make a difference to someones life. I don't want to feel the pressure that is drowning me.
I want my husband to understand that I cannot do it all. I want him to know that all I want is be a normal person, with a normal family.
I want to come home from work, and enjoy my daughter reading her reader, and doing homework.I hate that I am pleased she is smart enough to get by without my undivided attention when she does her homework.
I want a hobby...no,I want the time for a hobby. I need something for myself.

I am sorry if you have gotten this far. I really needed to get this out.
This reply will seem inadequate to what you have written but I want to send you a GBH and let you know that I am thinking of you. I hope you have had a good day today and things seem a bit brighter. Did I give you my email address? If not, let me me know and I will message it to you so we can chat when you need to.

Elisa xx

Sign in to follow this topic