Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. mmmmmm not to sure what to do ???

mmmmmm not to sure what to do ??? Lock Rss

we have recently had some neighbours move away ..he was a single dad and we helped eachother out alot ..he had a key to my place and I had a key to his place ...anyway ..he got married and moved away ..and now we have new neighours and they are quite nice from what we have seen ..anyway..this is beside the point !! Lol lol

I was getting the other neighbours keys for them the other day and I found the keys for the house where my friend had moved ...eeeeek

I forgot it was there !!

should I just throw it in the bin or take it over to them ??? would they think we were weird as they have been there for over a month ....

what would you do ???

I'd just take it over, and say the previous owner gave you a copy. Im sure they wouldnt mind.
I am confused.
But it's always good to keep odd keys for a toy keyring for the kids smile
I think the only thing you really can do is wait till you are sure they are out and sneak over there and eat all their timtams! lol
Seriously I would just pop over and give it to them or pop it in the letterbox with a note.

I think the only thing you really can do is wait till you are sure they are out and sneak over there and eat all their timtams! lol
Seriously I would just pop over and give it to them or pop it in the letterbox with a note.

hey yeah ...I could do with a choc fix and they arnt home at the moment !! lol lol lol

I might take it over to them next time they are out the front ...I just hoped they wouldnt think I was stange given that I diddnt do it straight away !!! ....I dont want to make them feel uncomfortable !!

Just tell them you found them in the junk drawer when you were looking for something and had forgotten you had them.

Just tell them you found them in the junk drawer when you were looking for something and had forgotten you had them.

I would do the same thing.

haha I literally Laughed out loud, haha

Yep same. They may appreciate that you returned them that kept them smile You could develop a lovely relationship with them smile Always a good thing smile

Sign in to follow this topic