Huggies Forum

Resume - NEW Lock Rss

as a small note on the bottom of my resume ?? thanks

To whom it may concern,
I'm a young mother of 2 children looking to re-enter the work force. I would be extremely happy to work anywhere from Monday to Friday. I have a great support network who would be willing to help if I had to work and the children were sick etc. I'm young and reliable with a great personality and my own reliable transport I know given the chance I would be a great asset to you and your company. I do not smoke I very rarely drink I would always turn up for work on time happy and ready to help in anyway possible .
Thankyou for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon Samantha ? miss sinclair ( which sounds better??)

MUM TO RJ 28 10 03 & EJ 23 07 06

well i'm about to print so hope it sounds ok !! thanks to everyone thats helped me !
have a great day guys !

MUM TO RJ 28 10 03 & EJ 23 07 06

WAIT!!!!!
are you actually applying for a job that has been advertised or are you doing a resume drop??

Go have a look at seek.com they have some great ideas on writing letters.

To me that letter is way to informal and contains a lot of information that isn't necessary.

yeah i wouldnt put the drinking and smoking or really about sick kids, sorry it sounds very informal to me
Sorry I am with the others.
Employers don't need to know about your kids, martial status or whether you drink or smoke these things could actually go against you.
Have a look at these to sites they have some really good info, if you can afford it I would highly recommend getting a professional resume writer to do it for you, they can cost a bit but so worth it IMO if it gets you the interview which lands you a job.

seek
http://www.resume-resource.com/

Sign in to follow this topic