Huggies Forum

New 'it' names?? Lock Rss

For awhile I kept hearing girls being named 'isabella' . It went from being a not so common name to being everywhere in a couple of years!

Same goes for 'jack' for a boy! I was hearing it all the time for a couple of years

the new names I am hearing A lot lately .. And that seem to be becoming the new 'it' names are 'matilda' for a girl ( which I think is just gorgeous wink ) and 'william' or 'jacob' for a boy!

what names are you hearing lots of newborns being named lately??

For awhile I kept hearing girls being named 'isabella' . It went from being a not so common name to being everywhere in a couple of years!

Same goes for 'jack' for a boy! I was hearing it all the time for a couple of years

the new names I am hearing A lot lately .. And that seem to be becoming the new 'it' names are 'matilda' for a girl ( which I think is just gorgeous wink ) and 'william' or 'jacob' for a boy!

Haha I know someone whos DD is Isabella and DS is Jack!!!

I'm hearing ALOT of people calling their little girls Grace lately.
I know lots of kids 0-5 called riley and jorja.

don't know a lot of babies anymore tongue
I have been hearing alot of Grace's

I have been hearing alot of Grace's

Yep same heaps & heaps of Grace's.
And William's.
Lots of Grace, Charlotte and Isabel and then for boys Lucas, Noah and Jack

I am hoping my names won't be too heard of

We are using Senon for a boy and Harper for a girl smile

riley and grace!
i LOVE the name matilda
I have heard of 4 Felicity's in the past month!!!!
Lots of Charlottes, but fortunately I only know of one other Reagan.

Lots of Connors for me too

Clearly I LOVE the name Harper, one of my friends was going to have a Harper Mae if she had a girl!

hey there,where we are there seems to be lots of evie's,ava's & mia's boys seems to be jack,archie & jordan
I've noticed that a different batch of old fanishioned names are getting recycled again. You don't hear dd1s name often but there's a couple with dd2's name on here.
Yes must agree Grace is another one that is making a come'back ... And Lucas and Riley are ones I hear lots too

i find it interesting watching the names do the 'cycles' tongue
Riley! Heard so many DS with this name.
I spelt it Reilly to be a bit different but after I named my son this, a close friend used same spelling of his first and middle names gasp
Sign in to follow this topic