Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. What would you DH do in this situation

What would you DH do in this situation Lock Rss

My married friend last night told me that she sent a photo of her boobs to a stranger via the internet a few months ago. Her husband found the email. She went off her head at her husband, saying "you have no right snooping through my emails, to leave the house etc

They have had a talk last night and it is ok now. What would you DH do if he found out that you were doing this. I know my DF would walk out the door and not come back (still see the kids of course).

I so surprised that her husband is so forgiving.
There is noway df would forgive me and same goes for him if he was doing something similar.
I would one never do that..

And i know my husband would walk out and that would be the end of our marriage.

There is noway df would forgive me and same goes for him if he was doing something similar.

Exactly!!!!!!
I would NEVER dream of doing that!

And she is extremely lucky if he doesn't walk out on her. Sorry but that's just wrong!
I would never do it but if i did i know my hubby would be so angry (he never get angry) and i don't think the trust he has for me would ever be the same.

That is so wrong. Dh would be very pissed and prob think wtf, i would defiantly expect trust issues after that.
my life wouldn't be worth living!
if i did something that dum that would be the end off my realationship and if he did something like that oh boy he would never me again not that i would do anything like that so i don't have to worry

I would NEVER do it unless I wanted my marriage to end. I would expect my DH to be mightly pissed, I dont think he would walk out because of the kids, but we most defiantly would not be sleeping in the same room anymore, or probably even speaking anymore!! smile

I would NEVER do it unless I wanted my marriage to end. I would expect my DH to be mightly pissed, I dont think he would walk out because of the kids, but we most defiantly would not be sleeping in the same room anymore, or probably even speaking anymore!! smile

Ditto!!
What the heck was she thinking sending a pic of her boobs to a stranger?? lol
Sign in to follow this topic