Huggies Forum

1000 Journals Lock Rss

Sounds like a great idea...I'd be in!

so either of you ladies thinking about signing up to recieve a journal through their website??

so either of you ladies thinking about signing up to recieve a journal through their website??

I already have, I'm waiting on a few now.
I haven' done the 1000 journals though as they are very hard to get hold of.

I already have, I'm waiting on a few now.
I haven' done the 1000 journals though as they are very hard to get hold of.

yeah i've just been going through and signing up for some now, saw you created a huggies group, my username on their is Teaya (incase u thought it was some weirdo joining a huggies group lolol)

yeah i've just been going through and signing up for some now, saw you created a huggies group, my username on their is Teaya (incase u thought it was some weirdo joining a huggies group lolol)

I kind of guessed it was you. Can you check my profile page when your on next and tell me if you can see me email TIA.

Well for any other people interested please by all means either join the site and have fun with LOTS of journals or PM me/post on my wall to get hold of the Huggies journal #4450.

My first one #4449 is going off to Germany! SO exciting!!

I kind of guessed it was you. Can you check my profile page when your on next and tell me if you can see me email TIA.

Well for any other people interested please by all means either join the site and have fun with LOTS of journals or PM me/post on my wall to get hold of the Huggies journal #4450.

My first one #4449 is going off to Germany! SO exciting!!

very cool.. you email dosn't show up either on your profile page

Can you do me a favour n check and see if mine does.. I tried to change it last night but dont know if it worked

the only problem i have with the site is its soooooo slow to load anything up

I've put mine on the bottom of the journals as I can't seem to add it to me profile page.Your doesn't show up either, you could always add it into the description either on a journal if you create one or the one in your profile.

Sign in to follow this topic