Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Ok, help me, can you pls read this email I just got sent

Ok, help me, can you pls read this email I just got sent Lock Rss

Thanks everyone! Worst thing is we did get done about 5 years ago through Ebay and by the time I figured it out it was too late but it all appeared completely legit at the time, they even sent us an email purporting to be from EBAY that looked 100% genuine but turns out it obviously wasnt! So yeah, I really hate people like this!
Thanks for all the replies. I wonder if I will hear back from the guy or not, would be interesting to see what he comes up with next lol

Just for fun you should play along with him and give him so fake details lol!

Thanks everyone! Worst thing is we did get done about 5 years ago through Ebay and by the time I figured it out it was too late but it all appeared completely legit at the time, they even sent us an email purporting to be from EBAY that looked 100% genuine but turns out it obviously wasnt! So yeah, I really hate people like this!
Thanks for all the replies. I wonder if I will hear back from the guy or not, would be interesting to see what he comes up with next lol

It makes you realise how easy it is to get scammed doesn't it?
I remember seeing people on ACA etc that had been scammed and thinking you idiot how stupid are you..... til it happened to us!!!!

We listed a motorbike on Ebay staring at $500, we had the same email you got offering us $5000, we eventually accepted his offer and he said Oh my agent wants $500 up front, we will reimburse you....... when I said no "Paypal" sent and email saying they were holding the $500 for me and when Ipaid it wouldbe reimbursed.... I compared it to other emails and it looked 100% legit, the ONLY reason I queried it was because he offered us so much more over the asking price, had it been a closer amount I may have gone through with it!!!
Haven't read the others, but it is a scammer. I have read a few things on ebay and apparently the 'I'm oversea's atm, send it to another address' is one of the biggest scams in ebay. DON"T DO IT!
Sorry didn't read the other replies but a friend of mine got a similar email a while ago. She contacted the site where she is selling her car through and they said, yes its a scam.
Sounds like a scam.

Definitely a scam. When ex & split he was in charge of selling the car & almost fell for one that sounded almost exactly like this (except the car was for his son.) I think it was either paypal or western union that contacted him to say it was suspicious & check whether he really wanted the transaction put through, so he was VERY lucky!
Its a dodgy one. We have had pretty much the exact same one sent to us, the thing that triggerd us was that we were selling a ride on lawn mower and he wanted it but was out at sea for 10months of the year. Another one we got when we dropped the proce was a lady wanting to buy the 'motorhome' we were selling.

my husband is selling his car and got contacted by this guy also. for interest sake he went along with it. it progresses he asks you to pay the agent and he will add $2000 to the price of your car to cover the cost.

Dodgy!!!!!!

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

Sign in to follow this topic