Huggies Forum

Get your bets on.... Lock Rss

September 11 (DH's b'day).

3.68kgs

You will name him Michael after my DH, but it will work well for you too...

3hr 26min labour, with only 25 mins of that at KFC on the way to the hossy
Well, Im going to say you'll go a bit later this time around.

Im heading off to Bali on the 24th of September so just so Im here when it happens my guess is:

23 September
3.7kg

I'm going to say 9Th September and then our bub's will be birthday buddies!
Well if Lexi was 11 days early, and Tabitha was 22 days early, I'll go with 33 days early....so what date does that make it ????
Born on: 1st of September - 10:30am
Weight: 2.9kg
Length - 48cm
HC - 32cm
Labour - 6 hours
Im going to say the 14th september( i would have loved to go 11-22 days early with my boys, Riley was 10days over and Lucas was 12 days over)

hi,

Im going to bet 30th July, but hope baby goes full term

September 11 (DH's b'day).

3.68kgs

You will name him Michael after my DH, but it will work well for you too...

3hr 26min labour, with only 25 mins of that at KFC on the way to the hossy

Unlikely as DP's name is Michael.....lmao

I'm tipping you're right about the KFC pitstop though.... grin

Okay, have added all those guesses to the spreadsheet grin
I'll go for the 16th Sept - that is the BEST date to be born in Sept (its mine so don't forget! LMAO!!!)

I have to laugh - the guy in the KFC ad with the pregnant wife going through the drive thru is our friend! Such a classic - I told my hubby I should have married him cos at least he'd let me get KFC when I'm pregnant unlike him!!!

hmmm, as for labour times...you throw out the stats with a longer 2nd labour anyway so... how about a nice easy one...5.5hrs sound good??!! That way you won't go into shock from it being too fast and won't get too tired from it being too long!

Good luck anyways!!!

[img]

I say 19 days early.

I'll go for the 16th Sept - that is the BEST date to be born in Sept (its mine so don't forget! LMAO!!!)

I have to laugh - the guy in the KFC ad with the pregnant wife going through the drive thru is our friend! Such a classic - I told my hubby I should have married him cos at least he'd let me get KFC when I'm pregnant unlike him!!!

hmmm, as for labour times...you throw out the stats with a longer 2nd labour anyway so... how about a nice easy one...5.5hrs sound good??!! That way you won't go into shock from it being too fast and won't get too tired from it being too long!

Good luck anyways!!!

Noted!!! Where I used to live I became friends with the drive thru chick at KFC.....she used to give me her staff discount bahahahah!!!!!

5.5 hour labour sounds perfect smile

I say 19 days early.

Noted!
September 11 cos thats MY birthday tongue

Sign in to follow this topic