Huggies Forum

Get your bets on.... Lock Rss

September 11 cos thats MY birthday tongue

LOL smile Done smile
Anyone want to revise their guesses........lol smile

Anyone want to revise their guesses........lol smile

hehehehehehe

I am going to be optimistic AND make you weep (or maybe happy that he stays put for so long) because I am picking 22 September, so only 5 days early...but only cause that's A's bday and it's a pretty cool day to be born I reckon. smile

The 'devil' in me wants to say 18 August, but that's another good day to be born because it's J's birthday. PMSL I would pick mine, but that is only 23 days away and that's too soon.

Can I have more than one pick? ROTFL

Well my original guess was 33 days early....not sure what date that makes it, but maybe I've just got "33" in my head so lets go with 33 weeks!!!

I'd be happy to share Zara's birthday too....7th of August - 5 more weeks today!

hehehehehehe

I am going to be optimistic AND make you weep (or maybe happy that he stays put for so long) because I am picking 22 September, so only 5 days early...but only cause that's A's bday and it's a pretty cool day to be born I reckon. smile

The 'devil' in me wants to say 18 August, but that's another good day to be born because it's J's birthday. PMSL I would pick mine, but that is only 23 days away and that's too soon.

Can I have more than one pick? ROTFL

LOL how many guesses do you want?? LOL

Well my original guess was 33 days early....not sure what date that makes it, but maybe I've just got "33" in my head so lets go with 33 weeks!!!

I'd be happy to share Zara's birthday too....7th of August - 5 more weeks today!

I wonder when it will be actually.....33 weeks would be good to get to....even 32.... at the moment I'm just going day by day to be honest. Fingers, legs, toes, eyes, everything crossed!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic