Huggies Forum

About time Lock Rss

About time someone can up with this device. maybe men will think twice about where they stick it.

new condom
It's a great idea (and a little funny too lol) and yes it will definitely reduce the amount of rapes BUT it will also increase the severity of assaults IYKWIM?

Plus, who is going to wear one every time they go out? could you imagine wearing one getting drunk and then forgetting it's in LOL!!
I think it's fantastic, especially in a country like Sth Africa where it was developed. I hope the poor communities can get them for free or very cheap. Like mummi said though, I hope it doesn't increase the severity of the attack.

It's a great idea (and a little funny too lol) and yes it will definitely reduce the amount of rapes BUT it will also increase the severity of assaults IYKWIM?

Plus, who is going to wear one every time they go out? could you imagine wearing one getting drunk and then forgetting it's in LOL!!

I hope it won't. but it is hard to trial these things only time will tell.
Hmmm. The concept is OK, but it means you're almost expecting to be raped every time you wear it - which might be the case in South Africa. What concerns me is that a lot of the sexual assault has already taken place before vaginal penetration occurs. Also, any rapist who gets "bitten" by it is likely to get pretty worked up - how many women are going to get beaten up because of it? Or killed? Or how many men will just start anally raping women instead?

And how sad it is that the responsibility for not being raped will be seen as the woman's, rather than the rapist. I can just hear the comments now - "oh, well if she had been wearing one of those anti-rape condoms she wouldn't have got raped."

Sign in to follow this topic