Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Help!!!! Lock Rss

Ok I got a credit history check done and this is part of what got sent back to me.

[left]We advise that investigation of our consumer database on Friday, 25/06/2010, using the search details below, has revealed that we do not have a Credit Report matching your search criteria. Therefore at this time D&B does not hold the above mentioned types of information for the details that you supplied.

Underneath this paragraph was the details I gave them Name, DOB, DL etc.So does that mean I have no history? Or I don't exist in the system? I'm a bit confused![/left]

have you ever had credit before, be it a car loan, one of those get it now pay later cards or a home loan. you need something like that to get an initial credit rating.

Ok I got a credit history check done and this is part of what got sent back to me.

[left]We advise that investigation of our consumer database on Friday, 25/06/2010, using the search details below, has revealed that we do not have a Credit Report matching your search criteria. Therefore at this time D&B does not hold the above mentioned types of information for the details that you supplied.

Underneath this paragraph was the details I gave them Name, DOB, DL etc.So does that mean I have no history? Or I don't exist in the system? I'm a bit confused![/left]

How bizarre..... I got mine back today. And it just had HEAPS of different sections (it was like 9 pages long) and basically only one had anything in there and that was when I applied for a phone. Weird considering there surely MUST have been more credit checks done on me. Surely. Wouldn't you think? LIke, there was nothing. They had all the details correct though.

Did you maybe fill in some details wrongly accidnetally???
At work, I do credit history checks every day. We don't use D&B though, we use Veda Advantage. You can get a free credit history check if you go here and scroll down. You have to wait about 10 days though.

Thanks I'll try Veda. I haven't got any of my details wrong, I double and tripled checked. Even included my maiden name. The only credit check I'm aware of was when I got a new mobile other than that I have no credit history that I'm aware of. (Never had a credit card/loan/or anything else)

Sign in to follow this topic