Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1st Bubby is Due Tomorrow :) Rss

How exciting, unless buba comes within the next hour and half, I got to my due date smile

I've got my fingers crossed, and my legs uncrossed that buby will come tomorrow. Just can't wait to meet my little baby !! I've never been so excited in my whole life !!

All the best for a safe delivery smile

Hayley''s going to be a big sister smile EDD 3.3.10

Good Luck hun, hope it all goes well for you!! I also hope you are still not waiting for bub to arrive in a weeks time!! LOL All the best smile

Good luck for the safe arrival of your baby. I went into labor with my DS2 on my EDD!!! So fingers crossed you do too
good luck but dont get your hopes up for it to be born today. unfortunately its only an Estimated due date -only a small percentage arrive on it. but at least you know the count down is on! woot woot!
Good luck hope it all goes well can't wait to hear the news smile
Good Luck, hope you have a good labour.

Sending you labour vibes !

Best of luck and hope your baby decides to enter the world today.

My 1st baby didnt come into the world until she was nearly 43 weeks, after being induced with a stretch and sweep, cervital gel and then the tape.

My waters broke at 5am , i remember being so excited thinking yes i will meet my baby soon LOL, silly me..

17 hours later i still was in labour and i was not getting any were fast...

How exciting, unless buba comes within the next hour and half, I got to my due date smile

I've got my fingers crossed, and my legs uncrossed that buby will come tomorrow. Just can't wait to meet my little baby !! I've never been so excited in my whole life !!

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!! I have everything crossed that bub comes in the next few days and you don't have to wait much longer smile

I am so so so so excited as well and I have 5 weeks to go lol...

Goodluck lovely!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this topic