Huggies Forum

Wii Games Lock Rss

Hey there ladies,

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend any games for the Wii that would be good for young kids, my oldest is almost 4 and youngest is almost 2. I know they are young but they love to have a go on the Wii and the only game we have that is suitable for them is Wii sports.

So what games do you have that you can recommend?

TIA. Hayley

My sons are they same age and we play wii fit and wii fit plus and they love it and there is sum really fun games on it!

My sons are they same age and we play wii fit and wii fit plus and they love it and there is sum really fun games on it!

So is that the one with the exercise step thing? I'd love to get that for myself!

Hi there. we have the super mario in teh red case. Its like the true old version but updated. It is freeking awesome!!!!!!!!!

My DS1 is 4 and has been playing it for about 10 months and LOVES it!!!!

He alos loves all the sports games and the wii fit but Mario wins hands down in this house!! DF and i love it too

Hey there ladies,

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend any games for the Wii that would be good for young kids, my oldest is almost 4 and youngest is almost 2. I know they are young but they love to have a go on the Wii and the only game we have that is suitable for them is Wii sports.

So what games do you have that you can recommend?

TIA. Hayley

my 5yr old son loves super mario bros. and mariokart.
i have also just bought him a toy story carnival game which i think he will like.

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

Ok so Mario Cart sounds good, whats the Toy Storey one involve princessdora? My two LOVE toy story!

S1 (4yrs) loves the Lego Batman game. Apparently there are quite a few in the Lego series. DH likes them because no matter how many times your character 'dies' you just keep playing. Plus you can add a 2nd player then drop out whenever through the game so when S1 is getting stuck DH can help him out without having to stay playing in the game for too long etc.

He loves the wii fit plus games too.
DD is 3.5 we got her dora saves the snow princess and she loves it, they have just brought out dora crystal kingdom which she will be getting for her birthday. She also plays on the wii fit and has her own little character

DD is 3.5 we got her dora saves the snow princess and she loves it, they have just brought out dora crystal kingdom which she will be getting for her birthday. She also plays on the wii fit and has her own little character

So what does Dora involve?

So what does Dora involve?

Not alot it an adventure game, you just hold the wii remote on it side and tilt it left or right to make her walk/run then the 2 makes her jump they are a few things that they need to find in each level but they are pretty obvious DD loves it.

My DD who is 28 months loves playing mario kart on the Wii, (well she trys to play and gets the sh its when she gets struck and we try to help her.)

Sign in to follow this topic