Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

WORKING FROM HOME Lock Rss

hi mums and dads im just wondering does any1 know or is working from home.ive read some stories that say there a scam and some that are good.would love tostartworking butwith3 young kids its a bit hard.so if any1 knows any info im more then happy to hear.
TIA

3 lovely kids

hi mums and dads im just wondering does any1 know or is working from home.ive read some stories that say there a scam and some that are good.would love tostartworking butwith3 young kids its a bit hard.so if any1 knows any info im more then happy to hear.
TIA

A lot of People Make Craft things and sell them or do data entry, My neighbours work from home, well the wife does shes a reception for her Company at home and he Does all the work on the road good thing is he comes and goes all the time so she sees him a bit through the day
I am working from home but I am doing some admin stuff from the job I did before I had kids. I do 16 hours a week so I usually do 3 to 3.5 hours per night. it makes for a very long day for me as I have the kids all day then DH comes home and it is dinner, bath etc. I try to start work around 6.30pm and work to 9.30 to 10pm but there are many nights when the kids are being ratty or want me to do stories or whatever so I start around 7.30pm and work to 10.30 to 11pm. Also when DH goes away for his job by the time I sort out the kids and tidy up the house It is late.

I also have friends who have started up their own internet business selling different things. One sells, baby shower stuff, one sells party stuff another one sells table decorations. Another friend has set up a photography studio at her house. They seem to be doing ok at these and some of them have even employed stuff to help. I also have a friend who sells avon and does ok with that.

Good luck on thinking of something to do
Sign in to follow this topic