Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Present ideas please Lock Rss

My DD is turning 2 on the 23rd of december so i have to buy her toys that will last her a whole year of development. Do you have any suggestions of what girls of between 2 and 3 are into.

I have no idea what little girls like haha. Thanks smile
Dolls, Books, Craft & drawing things, an easel, clothing etc

Dolls, kitchen, blocks, cashier thing umm really depends DD loves cars.
DD was 2 a month before christmas last year and she got upsydaisy chase bed, talking igglepiggle, pop up tent, trike, hopperball thing, wiggles toys, tea set, costumes, basically anything i could find lol
A play kitchen + accessories

A lot of pretend play type things - lawnmower, kettle, toaster, vacuum cleaner

Ben 25/10/06 + Erin 10/9/08

As well as books and arty crafty stuff, puzzles are a huge hit too.... smile
DD is 2.5 and has been into dolls and prams, anything to do with animals, books and shes just started getting into cars/train tracks, garage sets, and tools. she loves using her little boy friends drills and hammers etc so ive just laybyed her a car garage, tool set, pony, cash register etc for her birthday (which is in december) and christmas.
Musical instruments? Xylophone, maracas, triangle, castanets, drums, etc? There are some beautiful and very durable wooden instruments for kids around (not triangles obviously!)

Sign in to follow this topic