Huggies Forum

If Toy Story 3 Lock Rss

Will the DVD be out to purchase "just in time" for Christmas??

Im assuming yes, how could they miss that money making opportunity LOL!!

that would be good, I just laybyed 1 and 2 for my boys for chrissy smile
there seems to be a big variation in how fast things come out on DVD. I always thought it was a case of the crappier the performance at the cinemas the quicker it came out on DVD tongue
I hope so smile
Just googling and it says Toy Story 3 is slated for 10th November.
Great - thanks! smile

we saw it at the movies yesterday. It was quite dark for a kids film.

we saw it at the movies yesterday. It was quite dark for a kids film.

mmm yes i thought this too. we watched it in 3D today.... Also the part where that baby doll is on the swing as turns its head right around was freeky!!!!!!!! I was waiting for me DS to say something but i just cuddled him tighter LOL!!! Thought it was a bit off for a kids movie but other then that a great movie i though grin
it was great and very cleverly done! i just felt a bit wrong at having taken my 3 year old to see it.....especially the furnace scene....bit lord of the rings!!
got me intrigued now!

it was great and very cleverly done! i just felt a bit wrong at having taken my 3 year old to see it.....especially the furnace scene....bit lord of the rings!!

Do you mind elaboratting a little?! I want to take my 4yo next week, my mum and sis have seen it and said its fine but after more opinions! she has never been to the cinema, and loves both 1 & 2
I just asked on facebook and flappy said it was fine. Also I jsut had a friend go and see it and she said it was great.
Sign in to follow this topic