Huggies Forum

What age is a "child" Lock Rss

Just wondering if anyone knows at what age they start charging for a child's ticket at the movies?
I thought they were free until age 4 or 5. Not too sure. I took DS to his first movie last weekend - he is just over 2.5yrs and he was free.

Thanks! I know for Babes in Arms under 5's are free, but wasn't sure if that was the normal thing too. Couldn't find anything on website either. But my DS is just over 2.5 too, so that's good news grin
I'm not too sure if this is the same for where you are but just thought I would comment aswell.
Ive been working at movies for about 5years so in Auckland under 5's are free for our Baby on Board sessions (im assuming this is the same as the Babies in Arms) and for general sessions children start paying once they turn 4 (or for very busy sessions if you were wanting them to have their own seat)

Just wondering if anyone knows at what age they start charging for a child's ticket at the movies?

My sister took DD last week and she's 2.5 so she was free. The lady said once she turns 3 you have to pay.
I took my 15 month old son to the Wiggles movie at event Cinemas Garden City Brisbane in January and they charged me for a ticket as he was over 12 months old. I thought it was odd at the time, but maybe because it was a kids movie?????
We saw Toy Story 3 a few days ago and didn't have to pay for DD1 (3 years).
Sign in to follow this topic