Huggies Forum

Eek!! Don't tell DH please.... Lock Rss

But I left my keys in the door of my car last night - all the house keys and both sets of car keys on them! lol gasp

Lucky they were still there this morning! And DH didn't notice. Phew!

And the other thing.... I'm the highest bidder on a bird aviary on ebay.. and I haven't told him about it....
Luckily there's only 2hrs on it and it's only up to $29.. let's hope it stays like that! lol

LOL laugh you sound like me. I left the house the other day and forgot to lock the front door! God help me if DH ever found out ....

I've done that a couple of times too, but not over night. I've gone out and left doors wide open too.

DH bought a motorbike 3 weeks ago. A week ago I went to mum's (3 hours away) and stayed there for a week. DH asked me about locking the garage door yesterday before I came home (he is away at the moment). I hadn't locked it! I stressed and worried the whole 3 hours home thinking that someone had opened the garage and stolen the bike. Worst drive home ever! Thankfully all was okay.
im shocking for not locking doors n stuff, i went out a few weeks ago n thought id air out the house but i had forgotton to even lock the screen door DP came home i was nearly shot THEN in our letterbox was a letter to say we had forgotton to pay our house insurance!! Rang them as soon as i opened that letter imagine my luck if we had been robbed! lol (i LOL now!!) haha

I've done that a couple of times too, but not over night. I've gone out and left doors wide open too.

DH bought a motorbike 3 weeks ago. A week ago I went to mum's (3 hours away) and stayed there for a week. DH asked me about locking the garage door yesterday before I came home (he is away at the moment). I hadn't locked it! I stressed and worried the whole 3 hours home thinking that someone had opened the garage and stolen the bike. Worst drive home ever! Thankfully all was okay.

OMG - exactly the same thing happened to me. DH is a freak when it comes to security and locking things. His motorbike is in the garage and he is so anal about locking it. I had to go in there one day for something. I got what I needed and then left the house for a hew hours. DH called me just to make sure I'd remembered to lock the garage. OMG - I had forgotten but I told him a fib and said "yes, of course I did". All the way home all I could think was that the bike would be stolen and DH would know I'd fibbed to him smile Of course the bike was still there LOL laugh

LOL Glad I'm not the only one!
I often forget to lock the back door and leave the house for hours! laugh

When will this baby-addled brain recover??

Well, I did win the aviary.. for $36. smile
I've been telling DH for a while now that I wanted one so that we could get some more birdies (we have a small cage but I wanted a decent sized one so we could get at least two birds)...
I've been bidding on aviaries here and there for months and I finally won this one, just when DH tells me we need to be more money-conscious! LOL

Lol, I always lock the back door, but we can leave the laundry door unlocked for days....
I have a habit of shutting the front door with the keys still on the outside! DH has fully had a go at me twice for this, he goes to leave in the morning lock the door and the house and car keys a still hanging on the outside of the door! Who roll eyes ops
I quite often leave my car keys in the ignition over night grin. If i can't find my keys in my bag this is now the first place i look lol.
I actually stopped and door-knocked to find the owner of keys hanging out of a car boot one day...I felt like I had done a great deed that day - saving the man from having his car stolen.

We live out of town, but you can see our place from the top of the main road (about 2km as the crow flies) and we went away for the weekend once and left the garage door wide open the entire time!!! We remembered when we got to our destination. But noone had been there so all was good.

And our car keys are ALWAYS in the ignition when parked at home, doesn't matter if they are in the garage or left outside. Just a habit, and we always know where to find them.

Ben 25/10/06 + Erin 10/9/08

im the opposite... im always gettin up DP For not lockin or shuttin the house
our keys are always in the ignition too, my purse is always in the car and our house is never locked!!!
Sign in to follow this topic