Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Lazy mode tonight..... Lock Rss

AND to top it off they are about to get pizza and chips for tea gasp
Love it. Dd is fed only due to my wonderful slow cooker lol. But she is nowhere near ready for bed. A long night is ahead of me....
We had KFC so we are just as feral!!! LOL

hehe glad I am not the only one!!! about to chuck them in a quick shower and go get tea.....
LOL

I got home from work about an hour ago, and DS is still in his jammies (its nearly 5pm here) LMAO

LOL

I got home from work about an hour ago, and DS is still in his jammies (its nearly 5pm here) LMAO

LOL!! I got home from work at 5.30, DH had them so whilst they were dressed they are black!!!!

AND to top it off they are about to get pizza and chips for tea gasp

hehe Jess didnt u watch Jamie Oliver last night??? LOL its ok...i think were getting pizza too tongue

hehe Jess didnt u watch Jamie Oliver last night??? LOL its ok...i think were getting pizza too tongue

LOL!!! Nope.... maybe I should have.... might have stopped me buying it... pizza was beautiful, just so exxy.... $32 for 2 large pizzas

LOL!!! Nope.... maybe I should have.... might have stopped me buying it... pizza was beautiful, just so exxy.... $32 for 2 large pizzas

I know pricey hey!! we get ours from a local small business, beautiful and a bit cheaper than the bigger shops!

I got home from work at 1:30pm and our son was still in his PJ's too, my partner hadn't got him dressed.

Though my son was the complete opposite to your kids, he was falling asleep in his high chair at 5:40pm.

Cooper 24-7-2009

we had pizza tonight too. decided on a lazy night, no one could be bothered to do anything.
kids have been in feral mode all day. i had to fight to keep them outside. all they wanted to do was come in and run a muck.
Sounds like a "lazy" night all round smile DS had weetbix & banana. I had leftover soup & god only knows what DP had as he was just starting to raid the fridge when I went to bed at 10. Easy nights are good for us, mummies need a break sometimes!!
Sign in to follow this topic