Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Starting the pill...feeling sick

Starting the pill...feeling sick Lock Rss

Just wondering if anyone has felt sick after starting the pill?

I started this time last week on a pill i have been on before, but ever since the night i took the first pill i have felt sick on and off...

The only thing that makes me feel better is eating food! LOL If it doesnt stop i will be the size of a house soon! lol

I am going to make an appointment at the local womans health clinic tomorrow for as soon as i can get in as my GP wasnt very helpful. I am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if it went away??

TIA
I use to feel sick on and off and i just was not myself i stayed on the pill for 4 months then got sick of it
i went on a new pill after dd was born. made me feel really sick. i ended up changing it.
I have had the same issue manda, I am a week and a half in... not really bad but just waves of nausea.... like M/S.... but I KNOW its not!!!! LOL

Am hoping my body will get used to the pill and it will go away

I have had the same issue manda, I am a week and a half in... not really bad but just waves of nausea.... like M/S.... but I KNOW its not!!!! LOL

Am hoping my body will get used to the pill and it will go away

That is EXACTLY what its like Jess!

I had a HCG test before the GP put me on the pill just to be sure so i know for a fact i am not pregnant but it really does feel like MS specially cause it stops when i eat!! lol Just like my MS did with the girls!

That is EXACTLY what its like Jess!

I had a HCG test before the GP put me on the pill just to be sure so i know for a fact i am not pregnant but it really does feel like MS specially cause it stops when i eat!! lol Just like my MS did with the girls!

IT TWINS LMGDAO!!!!

Larissa Charlotte Brayden

IT TWINS LMGDAO!!!!

bahahahah dont doubt my awesome psycic powers lol

IT TWINS LMGDAO!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha Sam too funny!
Sorry Manda Im no help I havnt been on the pill for yrs

Cheers Ness

freaky!!!!!!!!!!

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

I felt nauseous (amongst other things) the whole time i was on the pill (about 3yrs) but didn't realise it wasn't normal until i came off it to fall pregnant (DOH!!!). I was on Levelen ED.

Hope your feeling better soon x

hmmmm I am on Levlen too... I was on it pre kids and don't remember feeling sick......

IT TWINS LMGDAO!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha Sam too funny!
Sorry Manda Im no help I havnt been on the pill for yrs

Cheers Ness

freaky!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THE ABOVE - SHUT UP! LMAO

hmmmm I am on Levlen too... I was on it pre kids and don't remember feeling sick......

Im not on levelen, im on Loette.. i am about to call the womans health clinic and see if i can get an appointment today. Last night my poor belly was protruding (more than normal lol) and it was bigger on one side which was strange!
Sign in to follow this topic