Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I am having an US tomorrow and was wondering

I am having an US tomorrow and was wondering Rss

do you think they will be able to tell me the gender?
I will be 17 weeks 2 days.

I would love to start shopping

If you think they will tell us what do you think we are having? (I will find out at my tertiary morphology scan at 20 weeks if not tomorrow)

A bit of history:
1 son 0ct 2004
1 daughter August 2006
twin boys February 2010 (sadly passed away)

thank you in advance smile

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

they should be able to i found out at 16 weeks with my dd good luckk
If the baby is co-operating they should be able to tell.. I think boy!
Miss E never co-operated and I had about 10 scans. The closest I got was 80% chance it's a girl! laugh
they can tell the sex from 14weeks, i think girl

Hi glad to see your getting a bit more mobile!! smile

I'm going for girl and i too found out at 16weeks!
OOps,computer having mind of it's own!!!!!
Exciting stuff,I hope you do find out.I am in the same boat (am due on the 4th of Jan) So I have doc app on Fri so hopefully have scan next week.This will be bub three.
Good luck grin

The joys of having a newborn...

I think boy and if bub is co-operating they should be able to get a good idea.

Miss E never co-operated and I had about 10 scans. The closest I got was 80% chance it's a girl! laugh

lol, with DD I had a sonographer tell me they wouldn't put a $1 each way bet on whether I was having a boy or a girl smile - I quite literally was told I had a 50/50 chance (at scan number 5).

Leisa.
Vicky@KL2P

I am slowly getting more mobile smile

I will let you all know this afternoon. I am thinking girl, hubby is thinking boy!! We dont have a preference as we have already had one of each but i would love to name another son in memory of his twin brothers.
or will have to get creative and think of something for a girl smile

Exciting stuff,I hope you do find out.I am in the same boat (am due on the 4th of Jan) So I have doc app on Fri so hopefully have scan next week.This will be bub three.
Good luck grin

I am due 4th of January too, but will be having an elective cs at 38 or 39 weeks.

cant wait to see what you are having, good luck!!!

Well I have just been shopping - we are having a .......................................................................................................................................................

boy????

Sign in to follow this topic