Huggies Forum

Had our scan yesterday Rss

I'm so excited!! I am stil buzzing so just had to tell the world lol!!

Shes perfect and has nothing wrong with her!! We were worried because of my medication but she has no cleft pallet no downsyndrome no demorfities of any sort!! I'm just so over the moon happy!!

I'm just feeling soo very lucky! I can't wait for Riley to be a big brother!!

congratulations! glad everything is AOK and you are having a little princess smile

I'm so excited!! I am stil buzzing so just had to tell the world lol!!

Shes perfect and has nothing wrong with her!! We were worried because of my medication but she has no cleft pallet no downsyndrome no demorfities of any sort!! I'm just so over the moon happy!!

I'm just feeling soo very lucky! I can't wait for Riley to be a big brother!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is fantastic news!! I was in the same situation (not due to medication though) and so far everything looks great for our little girl too!
I bet that made your day!

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

Thanks ladies!!

Princess dora I'm so over the moon for you too!! It is the best feeling in the world knowing your bubb is safe and well and an added bonus it's a girl!! lol

Thats fantastic news , congratulations .

We had our scan yesterday too , bubs looks perfect and growing spot on with my dates .

smile
ladies that's just awesome!!

Kat1985 We went shopping aswell just brought something pink cause I was so excited lol.

I am so happy for your hun! It is a wonderful moment and something you always remember. Congrats on having a little girl! xx
Anyway.. Congratulations on your healthy baby girl smile Im jealous!, they "think" im having a girl but we won't know for sure until she/he is born, I so wanted to know! Unless I have another scan we just have to wait. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy smile
Congratulations! I know how excited I was to be told we were having a girl, I had a big shopping spree planned for after our scan so I could buy lots of blue or pink but I couldn't bring myself to spend anything as I simply could not believe it, it took a week for the shock to wear off! I'm so glad everything looks good, I remember you posted about being concerned so I know how much of a relief it must be. Well done smile
To the OP, CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations!!!!

now go and get shopping!!! smile
Thanks Ladies!

lol mum2ronjam I was in shock I didn't know what to say or do I just smiled away haha.

Mum4thtime.. that sucks!! I don't know if I could wait that long I would have to pay for another one lol!!

Don't you worry i've already brought the cot quilt set it's soo gorgeous!! lol and next pay day is shopping shopping shopping lol

Sign in to follow this topic