Huggies Forum

Pelvic Floor Muscles Rss

hmmm I don't know if Im doing it right but I can hold mine over a minute ( got bored and gave up)

its funny how you immediately start doing it when you read about them hey LOL i so that with scratching my head when i read about lice or fleas hahaha

hmmm I don't know if Im doing it right but I can hold mine over a minute ( got bored and gave up)

Same here!
really?
do you two (holding for over a minute!) do them all the time?

really?
do you two (holding for over a minute!) do them all the time?

nope but I haven't ever had any issues after DD so never bothered, guess I'm just lucky

I think I'm doing it right - kind of imagine sucking inside of my fanny up? lol

Is that about right?

I reckon I can hold it for a while, it's just a matter of remembering to and not getting fed up with it..

(threads that mention it always make me do it tho laugh )

i can do it for ages. at least a minute easy.

same here as well... never had any issues with them what so ever and can't say i've ever really done any exercises for them either (well apart from the normal grin late night nooky lolol)

hmmm....no fair!
LOL

i had a normal pregnancy and birth, no reason for them to be terrible.

i was told when sitting on a seat its trying to squeeze all your "passages" so imagine stopping yourself from peeing and farting at the same time LOL sorry for the imagery!

you should be able to breath normally while doing them. i used to have to concentrate so hard id forget to breath LOL
I think I am just lucky, I mean I do them occasionally when I think of it, but certainly not regularly!
having kids really didnt agree with my poor body. boobs, tummy, stretchmarks, pelvic floor, varicose veins, i went from hot chick to smashed crab LOL
i con hold mine for ages but i do them all the time. My mum had a prolaspe a few yrs back which scared me silly and i have been doing them like crazy since. Not sure that would stop a prolaspe but heres hoping.

i''''m baking a baby

Sign in to follow this topic