Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. plastic/cosmetic surgery wish list....

plastic/cosmetic surgery wish list.... Rss

So while I'm waiting for another batch of birthday cookies to bake I was flicking through the telly channels and started watching a bit of Extreme Makeover...

Got me thinking....if someone offered me a major body overhaul/tuneup, what would I get done?

I'd go for a tummy tuck, breast reduction, gatric banding and a hell of a lot of liposuction!!! LOL

What would you get done???

This post is just for fun, not up for a debate about the rightness or wrongness of surgery...just a wish list of what you'd get done.

So while I'm waiting for another batch of birthday cookies to bake I was flicking through the telly channels and started watching a bit of Extreme Makeover...

Got me thinking....if someone offered me a major body overhaul/tuneup, what would I get done?

I'd go for a tummy tuck, breast reduction, gatric banding and a hell of a lot of liposuction!!! LOL

What would you get done???

This post is just for fun, not up for a debate about the rightness or wrongness of surgery...just a wish list of what you'd get done.

I would get exactly what you want done lol thats everything i wish i could get done..but never would lol im a chicken!
Dunno actually. I've always said I have a fat back, no matter how thin I get I always have a fat back. So I reckon I'd have to get back lipo. Oh, and when they fixed my broken nose they left a sharp spur on it so I'd get that fixed up too. LOL smile
yep and I could never afford it either!

I'd settle for just the tummy tuck and breast reduction
boob lift. they used to be perfect d's, then with 1st preg they went to EE's. now they're just saggy dd's.and a tummy tuck.
TBH I don't reckon I'd get anything done.... heheh. I'm a big chicken....
oh complete chicken here too....just a wish list of what I'd love to change. I'll get there one day roll eyes

oh complete chicken here too....just a wish list of what I'd love to change. I'll get there one day roll eyes

LOL well after I have this kidlet it is my goal to be "buff mumma" bahahaha. I'm gonna get back to my prepregnancy weight and tone up if it bloody kills me. I have the most GORGEOUS pair of pants that I MUST get back into!!!!!!
yes well you were commenting earlier on my size this time last year....well let me tell you that one big heiffer of a girl has really really left her mark......I've been stretched from here to eternity and have an awful horrid saggy belly that I believe will only get worse the more weight I lose sad
Breast enhancement for sure. Love the boobs I get when pregnant and BF but have little more than an A cup normally. Of and lipo - hate my thighs. If I had the money, I think I'd seriously consider it.
nothing, I am planning on aging as ungracefully as possible gasp)

yes well you were commenting earlier on my size this time last year....well let me tell you that one big heiffer of a girl has really really left her mark......I've been stretched from here to eternity and have an awful horrid saggy belly that I believe will only get worse the more weight I lose sad

Didn't think about that sad Poor thing sad Did you ever see the john and kate plus 8 episode where she was getting a tummy tuck after have the sextuplets??????

Dont get me wrong I would love to say goodbye to my cottage cheese bum & thighs

Cottage cheese!! THat's what my thighs look like!!! Bahahahaha, i've heard orange peel before but that just didn't describe them properly tongue
Sign in to follow this topic