Huggies Forum

Make up Lock Rss

I wear makeup almost everyday unless I'm at home all day.

I wear foundation, bronzer, eyeliner and mascara.

The last time would be my sister wedding before I got pregnant with dd1. I may have some floating around but I don't use any at all.
I wear makeup every day too but minimal. I wear foundation, compact powder to finish it, mascara, a little blush and lip gloss smile

If im going out (which isn't very often these days lol), i add an extra layer of foundation, sometimes eyeshadow & black eyeliner but otherwise it's just a little extra foundation to make sure it lasts the night.

I dont wear it every day, probably because I still suck at puttin the stuff on. ANyone want to teach me? lol. BUt if I have had a really crappy sleep I put on mascara and some lip gloss and thats about it. No idea how to put eye liner on or eye shadow and im no good and foundation.

Would love to learn though

Everyday, foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner. If i think i might not go anywhere i might skip the eyeshadow.

If i'm going out for an event or something all of the above but my eye makeup is done completely differently.
Ive never bought any, ive wore it maybe once a year passed few years, for weddings (not my own though), engagment partys things like that. But not really good with the hole make up thing, wouldnt even know where to start if i went to buy some. The stuff ive got i got given from my mil so, dont really know if it suits my skin, but no ones ever said i look crazy or nothing lol
Hardly ever use it once in a blue moon!! Only if i went out for the night with friends my sister would put it on but that was ages ago and i dont know how to use it. Ive got a make up bag in the bathroom but never use it.
I wear make up most days, unless I'm only going to the gym, or staying home all day. I usually wear it to a miniaml, foundation and mascara and sometimes eyeshadow and blush aswell
I just wear mascara and eyeliner. But almost every day, I look way younger without it.

I dont wear it every day, probably because I still suck at puttin the stuff on. ANyone want to teach me? lol. BUt if I have had a really crappy sleep I put on mascara and some lip gloss and thats about it. No idea how to put eye liner on or eye shadow and im no good and foundation.

Would love to learn though

Honey you are so drop dead beautiful, you don't need it!

I only wear it out, (not including down to the local IGA and post office lol) and I wear foundation, lipgloss, eyeliner, brow pencil, and mascara.

Honey you are so drop dead beautiful, you don't need it!

I only wear it out, (not including down to the local IGA and post office lol) and I wear foundation, lipgloss, eyeliner, brow pencil, and mascara.

Ohh thanks grin BUT lol when I go out (movies, drinks or what ever) I would like to look a bit flashier as I look so plain jane when I dont have any on. Dont want to look like a $2 hooker but just a bit more made up lol

Sign in to follow this topic