Huggies Forum

I want to buy DS a "baby" Lock Rss

I heard about some other mums doing this with their kids to help them prepare for bub's arrival & so they can feed when you're feeding, etc. I thought it sounded like a great idea, but I can't find any boy dolls! Does anyone know a brand of doll or where to look?? I'm so used buying DS "boy" toys that I don't even know where to start!! tongue

You can buy newborn Cabbage Patch dolls that are boys. They are pretty cute!
Baby born also comes as a boy now too smile

I was going to get DS a Cabbage Patch Newborn boy doll, it came with a couple of baby accessories, but in the end I didnt as 2 of my friends had babies within 4 months of DS2 being born so I just got him to spend time with them to get used to the idea of a baby

I was going to get DS a Cabbage Patch Newborn boy doll, it came with a couple of baby accessories, but in the end I didnt as 2 of my friends had babies within 4 months of DS2 being born so I just got him to spend time with them to get used to the idea of a baby

That would certainly save me money!! But, unfortunately, (or not!) I'm the only one of my friends & family currently pregnant! From what I've looked into cabbage patch dolls are cheaper than baby borns?? But I can't find where to get them......sorry, I'm so not good at girl's toys!! LOL

That would certainly save me money!! But, unfortunately, (or not!) I'm the only one of my friends & family currently pregnant! From what I've looked into cabbage patch dolls are cheaper than baby borns?? But I can't find where to get them......sorry, I'm so not good at girl's toys!! LOL

Big W is where I saw them
How about a soft, non branded doll. If you can sew these are easy to knock up. I cant sew and made one!! http://www.make-baby-stuff.com/Waldorf-doll.html
Have a look at your local Toy World, I was in mine today and the boy Baby borns were marked down to half price, and they came with all the accessories in the pack smile
you could just get a newborn looking doll and put some newborn clothes on it that you already have?

I heard about some other mums doing this with their kids to help them prepare for bub's arrival & so they can feed when you're feeding, etc. I thought it sounded like a great idea, but I can't find any boy dolls! Does anyone know a brand of doll or where to look?? I'm so used buying DS "boy" toys that I don't even know where to start!! tongue

We got DS a baby from Kmart it was about $13.00 from memory. It was about 30cm long and was wearing a blue jumpsuit he loves it and still plays with it at 4.5yrs. We brought it about 2.5 years ago when DD was born. HTH

...............BOO...............

Have a look at your local Toy World, I was in mine today and the boy Baby borns were marked down to half price, and they came with all the accessories in the pack smile

awww where is toy world? i want a brown boy baby born.... 1/2 price sounds good!

there is this brand called lots to cuddle or something in target the dolls are so cute there are a few diff expressions looks etc.a lot cheaper than cabbage patch. my dd and ds fight over dd's all the time.

Little Mommy brand is available from kmart, sorry not sure on price though.
OC1246 those dolls are so cute! Looks quite easy to make? I think I'll have to have a go at one <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Sign in to follow this topic