Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Help please Lock Rss

Hi, I would just like to know has anyone had bad period like pain when 22weeks into there pregnancy, as last night i got very bad pain and had to get the heat pack did not help much. Still in abit of pain. sad And will the baby be ok. I don't know what to do? Thanks.
Hi there,

I had severe cramping earlier on (at about 13 weeks) for many nights in a row. There was nothing wrong but I was quite worried at the time!

If you are concerned you can always go to your GP(my appointments were all free- bulk billed- during my pregnancy) and they can check baby's heart beat. This would definitely put your mind at ease!
Go and see your obstrician and get checked out just in case. If it has subsided then hopefully will be ok. I have experienced it twice. The first time was the start of a miscarriage, the second time I freaked out thinking I was losing my lovely little girl. Thankfully my obstetrician did all the test and by process of elimination we found out it was just growing pains caused by the tendons etc around my baby stretching to accomodate her. I was panicing until I had an ultrsound done and could see her moving around quite happily. She is now 4months old and a terror. Let us know how you get on?

Hi, I would just like to know has anyone had bad period like pain when 22weeks into there pregnancy, as last night i got very bad pain and had to get the heat pack did not help much. Still in abit of pain. sad And will the baby be ok. I don't know what to do? Thanks.

hi i had the same thing and my ob said it is ur uterus contracting to accomodate bub but if u are worried u should def see a doctor for reassurance. all the best with ur pregnancy
Sign in to follow this topic