Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Info Unused baby clothes and children books

Info Unused baby clothes and children books Rss

Does anyone know where I can find people who like to give away unused baby clothes and children books or maybe website that I can look at? Thanks and blessings.

Does anyone know where I can find people who like to give away unused baby clothes and children books or maybe website that I can look at? Thanks and blessings.

Dunno about unused.

So you not only want NEW baby items but you also want them for free? lol, good luck with that!

I have given all my well USED baby clothes and furniture away to friends and family.
Were you wanting to find out this info for a charity etc? Or just looking for baby items for yourself or someone you know?

Were you wanting to find out this info for a charity etc? Or just looking for baby items for yourself or someone you know?

Good question.

This member has asked for baby clothes and furniture from huggies members before on here (a couple of days ago), as their first post. I'm pretty sure Ness can vouch for that, from memory she replied to the post before it was deleted.

From memory they weren't as fussy last time they asked either....because they didn't ask specifically for unused items.
I don't know about giveaway, but there are some places where you can exchange for new clothes, books, toys etc.

Generally they prefer you to exchange those items for cash.

I don't know about giveaway, but there are some places where you can exchange for new clothes, books, toys etc.

LMAO! Yes that has been my experience too!

hhahahahahahahahaaha
yea the only places i can think off it websites like trademe (buy new clothes at lower prices) or the same from second hand shops.
Should you get something different from getting along with child clothes. If you need to, try getting something like https://www.minimaslim.com/ and get it anyways, Pretty nice offering.
Does this info still actual?
Sign in to follow this topic